Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eufresne's Requests -- Fetish RPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spy-killer

Super-Earth
My tastes definitely run to the kinky end of the spectrum. My two big things are nylon/lycra/spandex fetishism (so pantyhose, stockings, tights, leggings, catsuits, bikeshorts, all that great stuff) and snuff/violence. Separately they're fun, and together they're amazing.

I'm really interested in doing RPs involving a lot of elements of danger, mostly (but perhaps not always!) resulting in a bad end for the female character.

For example, a thief or spy or assassin in a sexy spy-catsuit getting discovered and shot or strangled.

I'm willing to play just about any role. I am also willing to do this setup (slightly adapted) in a Master/Slave RP.

Another plot I'm interested in is that of a woman sexually teasing a man until he finally breaks and forces himself upon her. For example, a woman working in an office who treats her employees poorly, particularly the men, until finally one of them snaps.

I'm super into fetish attire -- pantyhose, stockings, lycra/spandex, sexy high-heels, latex, corsets, etc etc. If you're into any of those, I think it would make the RP a lot better.

Roleplaying via IMs works for me, as does via PMs or email. In that case, writing a paragraph of 4 or 5 sentences to two paragraphs would be preferred.

My F-list

IM: death2spies on AIM

RE: Looking for ladies who want to live dangerously

Hallo! This looks like quite a bit of fun, particularly your first idea - drop me a PM and we'll discuss plot?

RE: Looking for RP partners for violent, smutty RPs

Are you interested in a Master x Slave Rp? :3

I'm sorry if I missed this, but I didn't see it anywhere in your post. Do you rp through threads by chance?

Hikari said:
I'm sorry if I missed this, but I didn't see it anywhere in your post. Do you rp through threads by chance?

I don't really like to, but I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom