Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to be used and abused - New craving 1/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilytania

Supernova
Hey there. I'm Lily, and I'm looking for some new partners.

I want dark roleplays. Not romance. I want to be abused. I want to be teased. Make me into your obedient toy.

I almost never play a character who'll just roll over and let you fuck her. She'll fight, bit, kick and scream until she decides it's in her best interest to obey.

I love master x slave pairings, usually mixed with something else. Governor's daughter x gang leader. Father x daughter. Gang leader x debtor's daughter. Prince x captured princess. Pretty much anything you can devise.

As for kinks, I have quite a few. Orgasm denial is one of my favorites. Among others, I love tattooing/piercing for ownership, pregnancy, bondage, kidnapping, and pretty much anything else that comes with master x slave settings. It's quite difficult to offend me. I just won't do excessive gore, vore, scat, and usually not watersports.

Update: I'm really craving something involving body writing. It could be chasing a girl down and making her write on her body whenever the guy sees her, it could be writing on a slave's body, anything. I just want to see my character degraded.

Update 1/4: I'm also craving breeding. Like, a breeding farm. It doesn't even have to be babies. Could be some weird alien creature. I don't care. I just want breeding.

Hey you it has been a while since we have rped and I wanted to see if you were looking to start another one up with me sometime. Also I dont know what is going on with your account I cant seem to send you anything threw pms. Anyways I hope that you are doing well and I hope to be starting up another rp with you again soon.

Your PMs seem to be turned off. That would happen when I finally have the time to post a reply. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom