Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

incest Incest INCEST! Keeping it in the family ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Familia

Moon
Searching for partners who will play male characters for incestuous roleplays.

I love every aspect of the taboo within a family. Whether it's biological or just a sexual encounter between two members of a family (even married-in).
I love both smut and romance.
I don't have many limitations beyond the norm.
I will not do anything involving tentacles, bestiality, or water sports. That's basically it regarding limits.

What I need in you:

I don't care about post length, really. Just give me at least a couple of sentences. Semi-literates and literates are also welcome, I am fully capable of writing multiple paragraphs.
I don't care if you're male or female, so long as you play a male role.
You're patient. It's the Christmas holidays, and I just got a puppy. So, really not looking for someone who expects a reply every hour.

About me:

I will only play heterosexual female characters. So, there will be no mother x daughter or sister x sister, etc., unfortunately. I enjoy age differences - where characters differs significantly in age. Especially older man x young female pairing.
I try to reply every day at the least.
I can play any character, either badass or totally innocent.

[I DO NOT ROLEPLAY OVER IM OR ANYTHING NON-BM]

Rules to the Incest:

- Will not do threesomes involving any girl other than the character I am playing.
- Will not play twin sisters for the reason above, although I will play sisters that have separate encounters with a family member.
- Will not play a fully dominant mother. I HATE being completely dominant. But most of all, I HATE submissive males! So, no.

Biological Incest:

Daughter x Father
Sister x Brother
Niece x Uncle
Aunt x Nephew
Cousin x Cousin
Mother x Son
Daughter x Mother/Father's cousin
Goddaughter x Godfather

Marital Incest:

Step-daughter x Step-father
Daughter-in-law x Father-in-law
Step-sister x Step-brother
Sister-in-law x Brother-in-law
Step-mother x Step-son
Mother-in-law x Son-in-law
Step-daughter x Step-uncle

Sister x Brother's Father-in-law
Cousin x Cousin's Husband
Wife x Husband's Brother
Bride x Fiance's father
Bride x Fiance's brother
Bride x Fiance's uncle

~ More pairings to come ~

* Regarding RPCs *

I usually use real-life models. But I can use anime upon request.

PLOTS:

* Sweet and Soft: The roleplay contains no abuse. Only gentle and clean encounters.
* Lightly Aggressive: The roleplay contains dominant characters, stubborness, wit, and some strictness. May or may not involve abuse.
* Very Aggressive: The roleplay contains very dominant characters. Most probably will involve physical and mental abuse, or physical alterations.
* Open: The roleplay is completely open to either an aggressive take or a sweet take.

1) Daughter x Father
A deeply religious Christian father catches his virgin daughter secretly masturbating in the middle of the night. Masturbating being a sin, he decides to teach his daughter all about being a good little Christian girl... and wife. * Open

2) Niece x Uncle
A successful uncle and lawyer hasn't seen his niece in over 10 years. His niece, turning from clean to a troublemaker, is sent to jail for a series of small crimes. Her mother, sent to rehab for heroine, is court-ordered to hand her daughter over to the system, since there is no father (deceased). Her uncle, finding out about the ordeal, bails her out of prison and decides to be her representative lawyer. In between the trial, she stays at his luxurious condo where he has to put up with her vile attitude. * Lightly Aggressive

3)
Daughter x Father
An extremely conservative father and politician is stuck raising his teenage daughter after her mother dies from illness. His daughter, whom he has not seen in several years, changed from a sweet innocent child to a full fledged brat. Tattooed, pierced, dyed hair, and mischievous, she obeys no rules but her own. Having to live in his mansion, he decides to finally teach his misbehaved daughter how to honor the man that feeds her. * Very Aggressive

4) Sister x Brother
A nerdy and inexperience sister is greatly made fun of for her petite figure, flat chest, and lack of style. Although a straight A student in all her courses, she is even more made fun of for her geeky appearance (glasses, hair in a braid, and big knit sweaters). Her brother, the total opposite being the most popular and handsome guy in school, is embarrassed to call her his sister. But that soon changes when he finds out about a boyfriend, and suddenly becomes very over protective. * Sweet and Soft *

5)
Niece x Uncle
This plot is based off of the plot of the 1995 movie Goldilocks and the Three Bears: A Modern Tale starring Hanna Hall.
Gabrielle, nicknamed Goldie for her long blond curly locks, hasn't had a relationship with her uncle since she was 5 years old. Goldie is a rich, spoiled, and rude teenager who doesn't spend time on anything but shopping, texting, internet, and more shopping. Her parents having died in a tragic boating accident, she is being removed from her expensive private school to go live with her Uncle Hal in the mountains. Since Uncle Hal is a licensed architect, he has a project to design a ski resort on the mountain (hosting the going-extinct black bear). Temporarily residing in the mountains to map out the ski-lodges and the trees that need to be cut down, he is living in mall dome houses with an out-house, in the middle of the woods, until the project is complete. Now 16, she is outraged by the custody outcome and is disgusted with the fact that she has to live in the forest with no phone service, no internet or television, and no shopping mall for miles! Her rich life has come to an end, but her new adventurous life with her uncle is about to begin. * Sweet and Soft or Lightly Aggressive

(MORE PLOTS COMING SOON)

Alright! Back from my Holiday vacay-!
All replies are coming up - so please be patient, I have well over a dozen to write up.

(;

Would love to play grandfather to you if youplay say 13, young, immature, and innocent. I too like long rps with story and unique adventures.

Expect more than one paragraph as I have been doing this for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom