Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zal's fxf request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalvek

Pulsar
UPDATE: Gonna turn this into a straight up fxf request thread. I would like to play a female character and do something involving another girl or possibly a futa. I'm into all things kinky, vanilla, and sweet in between. Be sure to click my sig to see my f-list.

I enjoy a lot of smut, but something a little sweet and romantic would be nice as well.

Note that I'm still really craving a vocaloid roleplay as well. I'll leave that request right down here still:
facae78cd9d39e24432c95203b794363.jpg

Right-o. So I'm not one to post in here usually, but I suppose now would be the time for it. I'm currently craving a vocaloid roleplay, where I would play Yowane Haku and my partner could play someone else, whether that's another vocaloid like Megurine Luka or Meiko, or even Lily would be awesome.

In terms of plot, it wouldn't be anything particularly complicated. Maybe Haku feeling down like she tends to, and another person helping comfort her and build her self-confidence. Something like that would be fun I think.

Although this would probably start off relatively vanilla, I can see it turning more kinky if a partner would want to do that.

I'd prefer to keep this in threads if possible. PM roleplays and I don't get along very well. Let me know if you're interested.

Bump. Still seeking to do something with me playing as Yowane Haku.

I would also love to do an RP involving Fuuro/Skyla from Pokemon Black/White too.
827b994d91450aab25ee389c7e2e9a2bf553430a.jpg

Bump. Sudden craving for doing a very quick and short Ms. Marvel x Rogue roleplay considering their rivalry through Marvel history.
1337196285_Ms20Marvel20vs.jpg

Bump. Still seeking to do something with me playing as Yowane Haku.
facae78cd9d39e24432c95203b794363.jpg

I would also love to do an RP involving Fuura/Skyla from Pokemon Black/White too.
827b994d91450aab25ee389c7e2e9a2bf553430a.jpg

I was hoping to play Skyla. And honestly I'm fine with OC or a pre-determined character. Kamitsure would be a fun one to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom