Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Looking for a Male Breeding partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmi-Mae

Supernova
Hello there fellow Roleplayers

I have a huge craving for a slave breeding roleplay to do with someone who doesn't mind pregnancy in anyway. However lets go over a few rules before I explain the situation(s)

0o1. I only roleplay in threads, I can not be talked into PMs because I delete my PMS after it gets past page 3 whereas in a thread it never gets deleted.

0o2. I post every single day atleast 6 times a day because I have no life.

0o3. I Post 2-3 paragraphs but can be redused down to one long paragraph if my partner can't pull off two. But I do not do one liners.

0o4. I only play Females and only roleplay with male characters

0o5. I want nothing to do with fecal matter.

0o6. Here is my F-list

UPDATE: The old three plots have been cleared and replaced with three new plot ideas. Once in use will be scratched off.
Changed (01/14/12)

Plot one: For over a thousand years the species known as Escian(s) have been ruled by the females of the race. Due to the females being almost twice the male's size and much more powerful the females ruled the planet of Kar on which they inhabited. Only using the males... ((who were basically enslaved)) as slaves used for helping them bare children. These females were extremely hostile and showed no emotions. For Centuries the male species took the poor treatment and watched as the females of their race began to slowly weaken as their own strength grew with proper breeding. Eventually these Alien beings were able to start a revolution and wipe out the entire female population. Little had they known that in doing so they'd doomed their race to extinction. In order to preserve their bloodline one of the Escian commanders creates a plan to send a trooper to search the galexy to find a species suitable to create a new race with their own. This Trooper found humanity on earth. As a test they kidnapped one girl... this story follows her life in another world as an Escian slave girl... the mother of a new species... She's the first to be bred by the escian males and the first to bare and birth a healthy child... This is her story and struggle to survive on this planet... and With her story she shares with the man who found her... her master...

Basically this is a slave x master rp taken place on an alien planet where many aliens screw her at once to get her pregnant... But one alien.. her master becomes the main male character and forms a bond with her once she's pregnant for the first time... she will miscarry a couple of times before they give her the right health care... schtuff.

Plot two: In an era where money is hard to come by and people are sold into slavery and those with unique characteristics such as two toned eyes... dark skin or a unigue hair color...are bred with others who are unique and their offspring and sold for a great deal of money. When a once wealthy man finds himself in a bad situation he attends an auction where he buys three little slaves he plans on using to get his money back. So the man buys two slave boys... one with skin so white and hair so blond he seems to be albino... and another with skin so dark he got the name Chocolat.... and then a young female with hair as red as a robin's throat and eyes so blue one could see the sky in them... These three slaves are forced to stay in a small room together where every ten hours when a bell dings they are to have sexual intercourse until the female begins to show signs of being with child... However as time goes on their master begins to form a lust for the beautiful slave girl and the slave boys begin to grow protective of her, The master begins to get turned on whenever he himself either slaps the girl or he just hears her scream... So in order to please himself he begins to use the girl in front of the two slave boys who have began to feel for her as well...

This rp has three male characters but we can slim it down to just two if you want. But I like the idea of having three. :D

Plot Three: This story follows a Loving master who had bought his sweet little slave girl almost three years ago. She's well trained and over the years the two have began to form a bond no other women could change. Its when the master begins to get thoughts of having children that he begins to stop holding back. Telling his beloved slave girl that she is to be freed and become his women so he could have a son. This is their struggle to concieve a child while outside their lovely home a war between their village and another is beginning to stir up and before the couple can become husband and his women she's taken by the enemy and sold to their leader to become his sex slave. Will her beloved master be able to save her? or will some other man be the father to her children?

Now that the boring part is over here are my three plot ideas for the breeding roleplay.

I think the craving in general is quite interesting, and would love to work on a plot together if you don't have a problem with say a younger male character? That tends to be what I prefer playing these days.

I have a role play about a female ressing as a male for a job being black mailed into submission. She was brought up into a world where men are the only ones who got the best jobs so eventually she followed suit until one man finds out her secret who eventually becomes her master with time. It is a long story as well a good one. are you interested?

Hey I am quite interested in the first one, feel free to pm me to talk but if we do RP we will move to thread, really hope to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom