Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lock n' Load

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broomhandle45

Well, here I am again. Looking for Rps to do out of my boredom.

So, first off, what can I do?

I will do plot and smut, smut and plot, or just plain smut. It really depends on the idea and what we're doing. I'll give every idea a fair shake, I promise.

I am picky about RPing styles, this is not your fault. This is just how I am. Don't take offense if I just don't feel the flow of things.

I'm fairly versatile (if inexperienced in some) on various genres and atmospheres, don't hesitate to ask. You never know, I might feel curious to stretch a muscle I've never used before.

I prefer playing with females when it comes to smut/ plot with smut, but if it's plot then I really don't care. Just a preference of mine, smut wise, it's MxF, FxF. Keep in mind I can very well be the female if the actual female wants to play a male, weird, I know..but meh.

I can roleplay here via PM, Skype, Thread is kinda iffy for me. Send me a PM if you have any interest in Rping with me, we might be able to work something out

What do I like?

Well, for a more literal explanation:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=D45

Yes, I know have no favorites..mostly because favorite implies I just love the shit out of it..and I'm pretty open as you can see. As long as the hardcore stuff isn't on me, I'm fine. That Rabbit Hole isn't exactly right, but it's the best idea.

Now, non-literal things aside.

I like both spectrum of atmosphere, completely sexualized to very serious. As long as it fits the atmosphere, I am happy. I like pointless fan-service, non-sexual violence and gunplay, combat in general is something I enjoy Rping. My ideas are often vague in nature because I usually suck at plots unless I'm motivated enough, plots are my sad weakness, so I'm always open to other opinions to keep my brain going. Anime influences run rampant in my head, but I can go the total opposite as well.

I am also an avid video gamer and slightly less avid anime-watcher. I can't say I've seen/played what you want to RP, but I always like researching about things if I'm interested in the subject at hand. Video game fandoms are always cool by me, I generally can prefer canon characters to OCs, but mostly because it can be wonky fitting OCs in..but hey, send me a PM about it and see what happens. This doesn't mean I don't do original stuff, it just means that my familiarity lies in fandom things, I have a few original plots swirling around somewhere.

Listed below are Fandoms I may have done or wish to do, keep in mind not every fandom is something I have done on a constant basis, if at all. But I'm told I'm fairly decent at being accurate to actual characters, so it's your call. This is also a pretty non-exhaustive list, because I probably forgot a game somewhere. If you have something obscure or something you want to try, hey..lemme know. I might be able to play it somewhere.

Anyway!

Fandoms-
Advance Wars
Arcana Heart 3
Breath of Fire 3-4
Brink
Crackdown (1 and 2)
Dead Space
Dragonball Z
Dynasty Warriors (2-7+Xtreme Legends)
Final Fantasy (1-13, X-2, Tactics, Dissidia)
Front Mission (3-Evolved)
Gears of War (1-3)
Halo (3-Reach)
IGPX
Inuyasha
King of Fighters (..Pretty much all of them except 12)
Left 4 Dead
Megaman (Classic, X)
Mobile Suit Gundam (Universal Century, G-Gundam, Wing)
Mass Effect (1-2)
Mortal Kombat
Resident Evil (Played a lot of Wesker,1-5, no Outbreak)
Rideback
Street Fighter (2-4:AE)
Saints Row: The Third
Tekken (4-6)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Valkyria Chronicles
Warhammer 40k
Xenogears
Zoids
--

Original plots to be added when I don't feel lazy, also. If anything is in the vein of the above, I'll be happy to give it a shot. (I.E, super heroes since I have Marvel vs Capcom, ectera)

Bump and updated with two new fandoms (Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive)

Bump, and updated with a new fandom (Crackdown) hopefully original plots will..you know, be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom