Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for Female Role-Players (last update: 6-03-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ArclightX

Okay, changed this to short, and sweet, so...

I prefer to RP on Private messages, or Forums.

I try to avoid playing Cannon characters, just my preference...

If you got a pairing you want to do, send me a Pm, and we can hammer some details out...

i play males, and tend to stick to playing with females.

Current craving:
No current ideas, if you have something you would like to RP hit me up...

RE: Male looking for Female Role-Players (Yea! Update 01-15-2012)

Sooo, bump?

RE: Male looking for Female Role-Players (Yea! Update 01-15-2012)

Always looking for more!

RE: Male looking for Female Role-Players (Refined, and edited from scratch, 4-20-2012)

Screw bumping, I'll roundhouse kick my post to the top!

RE: Male looking for Female Role-Players (Refined, and edited from scratch, 4-20-2012)

Sooooo, I ask that the powers that be, Bring Up My Post!

Soooo... One more PM to reply to, and I am caught up...

Bump!

Kitty plays neko or the kidnapping sounds inteam doing post on my androd touch screenresting Kitty open minded

alheena_alice said:
Kitty plays neko or the kidnapping sounds inteam doing post on my androd touch screenresting Kitty open minded

You need a little practice love, but if you are interested, go ahead, and shoot me a PM, I do very little RPing not on my Windows 7 phone. Though sometimes I get to sit with my computer.

RE: Male looking for Female Role-Players (Refined, and edited from scratch, 4-20-12)

Well, troubles fixed, and I am back!

Male looking for Female Role-Players (Refined, and edited from scratch, 4-20-2012)

Your going to regenerate...
some new man saunters away...
No time for games tonight...
We fight for the fate of all man kind...
. -chameleon circuit

RE: Male looking for Female Role-Players (last update: 4-20-2012)

everybody... Dance!

do you like a lot of plot along with the smut? Secondly I have a nerdy question( one being sci-fi and one being fantasy): what do you think about a Star wars rp or something from the D&D world(forgotten realms) or fantasy in general along that line.

Fantasy said:
do you like a lot of plot along with the smut? Secondly I have a nerdy question( one being sci-fi and one being fantasy): what do you think about a Star wars rp or something from the D&D world(forgotten realms) or fantasy in general along that line.

I am not overly big into starwars the story, but the premise of the world itself has always seemed interesting to me, and I am big on DnD all words, and subsets. Have always enjoyed their worlds, as for plot, it depends on my partner, if my partner likes a lot of smut so be it, but I am not adversered to heavy plot orientated RPs either.

Sooo, Let us see if interest arises so I may further develop new characters.

maybe later today, ill fill in more of the plot lines, give more an idea to the characters, and more ideas, if laziness does not beat me to the punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom