Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

↷ swagbeast ━━ 1 x 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osheaga

Supernova

• hurry up, we're dreaming

Guess what? Mes examiners sont fini, so I find myself with a ridiculous amount of free time.
                    I am looking for an active, creative partner who can write with a decent amount of detail and
                    has unique, unpredictable characters. I want fast-paced and long-term, so don't have our roleplay
                    sitting stagnant at one particular scene for too long.

Before you continue reading, I want none of the following: incest, futa, lolicon, shotacon,
                    tentacles, age-play or bestiality.
                    Sadly I really don't have any ideas working for me at the
                    moment except for a native man x a french woman, which I've been dying to do. Please share
                    your ideas!

I also have no kinks. That's right! I don't have an F-List, Rabbit Hole or any of that, so
                    don't ask me for it. I do however desire sex. Dirty, rough, passionate, loving, whatever kind,
                    I just want it.

• french woman x aboriginal man ━━ medieval
                            human x lycan ━━ modern, medieval
                            mermaid x naga ━━ medieval/high fantasy

more to come, promise ... !

• " PALA " ━━ An island of taboo, desire and immeasurable wealth. It was frowned upon for its unusual sexual practices,
                open use of recreational narcotics and cult-like activities. To safe his people from "conforming", the leading called upon
                an ancient force to sink the island, sending it to the oceans depths but protecting it by a powerful shield which kept the
                inhabitants free to go about their lives.

This was just a legend, however.

Centuries following the initial circulation of the legend, two juxtaposing provinces are facing civil war. A neutral order takes
                it upon themselves to recruit an extremely dangerous pirate who was notorious for his knowledge of the seas. The allow
                him to reassemble his crew and order him to - in return for freeing him from prison - travel to Pala and convince its leader
                to use their political prowess to thwart the war. At first the pirate is skeptic having only heard legends of Pala, but
                becomes astouned to discovered that Pala is not only real, but it is governed by an unworldly beautiful messiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom