Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little Miss-chief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemspixel

Planetoid
Hey, decided to make a request thread, just so I can scope out who likes what I like :)

First of all, At the moment I am feeling VERY submissive! I want my rp partner to be able to take control in sexual situations!!!

I'll list a couple of plots I'd really like to try. I'm also open to anything that involves things from my ticklist (listed below) just PM me or reply here and let me know you're ideas!

1; Seeing Green.
Harry Potter rp.
-where Draco knows something he shouldn't, and now he has to be kept quiet - which means keeping him satisfied.
You play as Draco. I play as either Ginny or Harry (depending on your gender preference) whose had their deepest, darkest secret found out by Draco Malfoy! They can't let anyone find out, so they have to do whatever he wants, for him, or his friends.
may include: MxM/magical coersion/Non-con/BDSM/bondage/magic enhancements//multiple partners/toys. (depending on where you wanna take it)

2; Taken.
Medieval Fantasy.
-where a kidnapping goes terribly wrong through a case of confused identity.
When the kidnapper finds out the smokin' princess he's holding for ransom is just a palace concubine, how does he/she react?
may include: FxF (or hetero, depending on preference)/Noncon/bdsm.
I'd play the "princess" here. Kidnapper can be either gender.

I'll put more up as I decide what I want.

As for my general kinks, here's a few:
-being DOMINATED! I need it at the moment!
-any gender pairing.
-multiple partners.
-noncon.
-bondage.
-teasing.
-bdsm.
-anal (can do, but not a huge fan)
-toys.

I'm so not into:
-beastiality
-furries
-necrophilia
-lolli (is that what it's called with really young participants?)
-scat
-watersports

So reply to me here, or throw me a pm if you're interested :)
I'm happy to rp through PM, but I'd prefer to just make a board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom