Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

wanna play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovehaleyy

Meteorite
I apologize in advance for this poorly put together thread...but it is WAY past my bedtime and I am far too lazy right now to put any more effort into it than this so I just decided to wing it lol. and I will also let you all know now, that I live a wonderfully busy life outside of my laptop. I will try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can, but PLEASE don't get pissy with me if I don't reply back right away all the time. Don't expect a reply out of me every 2 minutes after you send me one. My god, this is a one on one, what do you expect? When I'm online (and NOT BUSY) i'll usually reply shortly. It all depends on if I have other things going on. I am looking for something LONG TERM. over private messaging here, email, instant messaging if you want (all I have is windows live), or a thread which is my least favorite method because they are harder for me to keep up with for whatever reason.

Alright, I am looking for male characters. I'm very experienced with role play. I can play dominant, submissive, feisty, innocent character(s)...whatever floats your boat. As you might be able to tell I'm not picky at all nor am I hard to please when it comes to giving me a role play that will interest me and I promise to do my best with keeping you interested as well. I don't mind role plays that generally just involve sex as much as I mind those in which REAL relationships are developed (romance, friendship, enemies even?), or we follow a plot or idea you have in mind or one we may come up with together.

With post length and quality, I'll work off of what you give me. If you send me barely a shitty paragraph, expect that back in return. If you take your time and put effort into your responses, I will absolutely do the same. but don't expect me to put my heart and soul into our role play if you won't do that as well. also, I don't like having novel posts and I'm not too fond of typing them every time. quality > quantity ALL THE WAY !

As far as my 'limits' go, I am usually open minded to most things. Please don't ask me to do sex scenes with children, considering I recently became a mother myself and the whole idea just kind of repulses me. also I will not do anything with animals, vore stuff, pee/scat, transgender type things...etc. Anything else you can mention it to me and I'll let you know if I'm into it or not. Kinkiness is a wonderful thing..but some of the fetishes and whatnot out there are just not my style.

As you might've picked up...I'm EXTREMELY flexible. I'll do basically any pairing you can imagine. I love both historical and modern settings. I'm not usually too interested in futuristic/sci fi stuff though, depending on what you want to do. I like role playing lots of little genres and I will most likely be up for the ideas you might have in mind. don't be afraid to send me suggestions; I'm not putting a list on here simply because it would take wayyyyy way way too long.

alright guys, let's do this! send a pm my way or feel free to get ahold of me with my other contact info. thanks so much for reading :3

--Haley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom