Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blair's Request, Preference, and Craving Thread (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Blair 1216's Request, Preference, and Craving Thread

Sex alleviates tension. Love causes it. ~ Woody Allen​
First comes first - I love a plot. My role plays are, and will always be, surrounded by a story. I like unique, sexy settings that bring colorful characters to life. Don't get me wrong. I love those naughty, hot-as-hell sex scenes, but I like to have the sexual and/or romantic tension to back it up. And yes, I'm a romantic. Maybe not in the cutesy, "let's fall in love in two seconds" romantic, but all of my role plays are centered around the eventual affection between characters.

Now, time to be blunt. If I have to pry five posts out of you a week when I see you on the boards, I'm going to get irritated. It's not that I don't mind if you give me a heads up, saying you won't be online for a few days, or if something in RL has got your focus. This happens to me as well. We are all human. But if I see you replying to other threads on the boards back to back all day long, yet don't see you on our thread for a few days, this will make me think you either don't like me or our game, and I'll feel as if I'm wasting my time. This goes along with the quality of your posts. No, I do not expect five paragraphs a post (Though, I can be guilty of lengthy posts.) but I expect them to match mine. This means, I don't want to be pulling all of the weight, whether that means length, detail, or plot. I want you to be equally as engaged in the story as me. That's all I ask.

Before you PM me, asking to start a role play, check these things out. You might change your mind after to getting to know me, hm?

Favorites:

* Bad boys (And I mean bad boys. Not men who soften up to me after three posts, but a man who will always leave me wondering if I will feel their true affection.)

* Rough Sex (Not alot offends me, and even though I love sensual sex scenes, rough sex spices things up.)

* Dominate Partners (I tend to veer in the direction of very innocent, submissive females for my character.)

* Older Partners (Sometimes by a mere two years, sometimes by twenty. I usually keep my character in 18-20 age range, but as for my partner, it depends on the plot.)

------ These are very few "favorites" and I'll add more later ------

No Go's:

* Incest (It's touchy, and I would be willing to negotiate this, but I don't like it right off.)

* Bestiality (Nope. Never.)

* Being the "Older Woman" (Not only does this not do anything for me, but I'm 19 in real life, there for, I'm not sure I can do much for you, either.)

* Anime (I'm sorry. It's just not my thing, and I know nothing about it, but if you want to use pictures, I actually like using real life pictures.)

* Aliens, elves, or fairies. (Just not my thing, though if you talk me into it, I'm pretty open-minded.)

My "Partner Preference" Disclaimer:

Here's the deal. I came from a role play site where it was 90% females, so I am pretty open-minded. I'm used to playing multiple characters, including males, and that's fine with me. So if you are a female looking for a good role play with multiple characters, and don't mind playing males and females alike for the story's sake, hit me up. Some of my best role plays were with women. Although, I do not play MxM, and I have to be extremely convinced to play FxF.
As for male roleplayers, I prefer to stick to the classic MxF with me being the female counterpart.

Form of Communication and Role plays:

I would prefer to keep role plays on the boards (through threads). It's easier for me to keep up with. Although, if you want to put it in the semiprivate section, I don't mind that at all. Also, if you like to chat OOC (which is something I actually love to do) and prefer an easier way of talking to me, I have Yahoo! Messenger, and I like to talk through PM. If you prefer AIM, I can break out my old account and use that.

Plot-wise, I only have one (see below) specific story up my sleeve. I'll add more with time, but right now, this is the only one I feel is worth putting on here. Although, I am very open minded, and not limited to my own plots. So if you have an idea, don't be afraid to PM me or post here.

Lust in the Dungeon, Love in the Moonlight​

MxF/MxF​

*This plot will be for a role player who would atleast be willing to play two male roles.*​

The kingdom was in the middle of very, very dark times. They were warring with a rival nation, the Queen was ill, and the crops were non-existent. People were starving, scavenging the streets for food, prostitution was becoming more common, and men were being taken from their families due to the high demand of soldiers for the war. They left to go fight for their freedom, knowing they would never return to the people whom they loved.

The birth of the Princess was a miracle, giving the Kingdom and its commoners hope. However, the child was born small, too weak to breath on her own due to the Queen's fading life. An hour after birth, the King kissed his beloved wife one final time, given the dreadful news that his daughter would not be long after. Unable to bear the thought of losing his baby girl right after the death of the Queen, desperate to keep his daughter alive and well, The King called upon a sorcerer from the dark depths of the very edge of the kingdom, begging him to use his dark magic. The Sorcerer agreed, casting a spell on the child, giving her a strong, healthy heart. He only asked for one thing in return: to be the one to deflower her once she approached her eighteenth year.

Years went by, and the kingdom became strong, the crops growing as the Princess did. The commoners rejoiced, and the King never spoke of his visit from the Sorcerer. None of the innocent villagers were aware that their good fortune came from a sinful deal with dark magic. Everyone was too transfixed by the Princess, growing into a beautiful woman, holding her head high and staying at her father's side with loyalty and strength.

That was until her eighteenth year, the day the Sorcerer appeared for the first time since her birth, coming to collect his prize. The King refused to hand over his daughter, not being able to bear the thought of having her taken in the arms of such a dark, dangerous man. The Sorcerer arched an eyebrow, his lips settling in a evil smirk, and he gave the King one final ultimatum.

"I own the beating heart in your daughter's chest," she Sorcerer stated, "And I have come to collect it, Your Majesty, like I have promised. You may let me take your daughter, her heart and life unharmed and in my custody, or I can simply cut the heart out of her chest, leaving her die with you."

To the Scorchers' delight, the King relinquished, handing his daughter over to him. With the Princess in tow, the Sorcerer took off to his dark castle on the edge of the kingdom. He locked her in the dungeon, her limbs in shackles, and smiled at her gorgeous face and body.

"You are mine," he said simply, "And you will give me great, great pleasure."

For a year, the Princess serves the dominant, dark natured Sorcerer from the dungeon. He takes her time and time again, their encounters full demented lust. However, while the Princess serves her punishment as the Sorcerers' slave, and young man is searching for her; searching for Princess whom he had fallen in love with from a distance over the years. When he finds her, she is in the field behind the dark dungeon. He begs her to come back with her, but she simple shakes her head.

"I am only allowed out of the dungeon during the day," she revealed, "Just while the sun is out... But when the moon is over the castle, and the sky is dark, my heart will only beat inside the Sorcerers' manor. If the moonlight shines upon me, my heart will cease."

**If you have questions about this plot, just let me know. I know it's a long description. But basically, I need someone who is not afraid to be very, very dominate as the Sorcerer, and someone who is slightly more sensual as the young man whom she slowly falls for during the day.**​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom