Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a few new roleplays....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DareToDream

Pulsar
I've been around forever and haven't done one of these since my very first day here. I don't want to get too specific with my interests, wants, etc; I'd rather toss around ideas/pairings and use it to develop something together. Basically, I've been around for a while and I'm looking for a few new role plays. Literacy, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder so all I really care about is that you can write at least one paragraph and can advance the story with your posts - even if its just a tiny bit. Not much else matters to me right now other than that we both have fun. Fantasy, science fiction, modern - I'm game for all (or any others I can't think of right now). No major restrictions kinks wise other than no scat, vore, gore, and furry; I'll consider most everything else though anything that you think I might consider unusual should be cleared before hand just to be safe. I enjoy sex in my stories but its negotiable; I don't expect my characters to get it every two seconds but don't mind it either so long as the plot and story is fun to write. Lastly, I'm not looking for stories that require 3-5 paragraph posts - I've got quite a bit of those going right now so I want to keep any new ones a bit lighter in scale - 1 to 2 paragraphs, 3 small paragraphs, etc. is just fine with me. Forum RPs preferred but will consider PM ones.

I don't think any of my current or previous partners would complain about my writing skill or style but they might complain about my post speed - sometimes I can be slow if life is busy - it's one reason I want to keep paragraph # and size down with any new ones I start. If you're looking for something new, take a look at my past posts and then toss me an idea (or more than one) and we'll go from there! It'd be easier if you just sent me a PM but I'll also keep an eye on this thread for responses. Hope to hear from you :)

Good luck with your rping search thread. I'm more into more rps that have anything to do with Mortal Kombat video games. I'm a huge Mortal Kombat fan and I love the mortal kombat video games they are amazing and the grpahics are pretty awesome.

Thanks Angelduskgirlcat! I forgot to mention that I don't do game-based or show/movie-based RPs because I just don't game that much or watch much TV or movies.

Still waiting for that first idea :) I'm fine with incest, non-consent, consent, smut, romance, etc.

Just a tiny update:

Looking for MxF only
Incest should be limited to Uncle/niece or brother/sister themes
Prefer threads but will consider PMs and in rare circumstances e-mail. IMs are used for chatting only.

Your quite welcome and I wish you the best of luck with your rp search thread. I'm also a huge NightwingXBatgirl rp. Nightwing and batgirl are from dc comics I hope that I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom