Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random question about searching threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavi Bookman

Super-Earth
Okay what's the difference between Roleplay Requests by Females vs Roleplay Requests by Males?

I've looked at both and there are requests from people that are looking for females and males in Roleplay Requests by Females. And there are requests from people that are looking for females and males in Roleplay Requests by Males.

So exactly what is the point of having two sections? I'm not sure I understand, can anyone help me out?

Basically, a post in one of those threads should be by a person with that gender or using a character with that gender. So, using the Roleplay by Females example, a female could post in that thread or a male could if they are seeking a role play where they play a female character. That's my understanding at least; I'm guessing, like a forum site, folks aren't always consistent with that but I believe that was the original intent.

That is indeed the intent. Doesn't matter what the user is as far as gender goes. You can be he, she or other. But, if you post an RP request in female, your plan is to RP as a female persona (same applies to male requests) and it makes no difference what the sexuality is of the female either. She can be straight, bi, pan, anything (again same applies to male requests).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom