Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Story Idea's (Male characters wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowAbout

Moon
Getting this out of the way first. I am female and am comfortable only writing straight female characters. Straight, meaning in each of my story idea's I will need someone to role play a straight male character. That doesn't necessarily mean that my writing partner has to be male. As long as you can write a straight male convincingly, I don't care what your gender is.

What I am interested in writing about:

Romance!!

Seduction!

Enemies falling in love.

Secret Crushes.

Blackmail (so long as she's not blackmailed to be a sex slave)

Incest: Cousins, brother and sister, etc.. (but please no mother/son or grandmother/grandson or grandfather/granddaughter. And no Aunt/nephew either.)

Rape: could be subtle like blackmail or an outright attack. But having said this, don't expect me to want rape to be in every story that I write. Because I see or rather read it so rarely, I think that a story that involves 'attempted rape' could be more interesting, or maybe one that starts out as a rape but at the last second before he enters, she is rescued or he stops himself.

I LOVE the paranormal! Anything with vampires, werewolves or werecreatures, demons, fallen angels, angels.

I really like incest stories, but I would rather my female character not be forced to be their 'sex slave'. I'm more of a romantic, and have not gotten bored with the incest taboo yet.

What I do NOT want to write about:
Unless the story involves my character being rescued, I do NOT want to play a female slave.

Here's a few story idea's, they are probably too detailed, but please don't let that stop you from contacting me. I'd be willing to change them OR write something similar.

Date with her Father's Boss: He's a nice and charming guy, but Tina has just recently broken up with her fiance and is not ready to start dating again. But when her father's boss asks her out on a date AFTER she finds out that her father is being considered for a promotion she accepts, because she assumes that her father won't get it if she turns him down. (I'll leave it up to you whether her assumption is correct or not.)

Lost in the Forest: Just a basic idea - She wakes up in the driver's seat of a wrecked car in a forest. But was it an accident, or did someone force her off the road? She doesn't remember how the accident (if it was an accident happened or even where she had been going. There's a lump on her head and loss of memory, but she remembers her name (she thinks). But she doesn't have a purse or any sort of identification on her person or anywhere in the car.
(help me develop this story further?)

Drunk Brother: A normal brother and sister, sometimes they get along, sometimes they don't, but always protective of each other. Both are teenagers, twins (16 or 17, I'll let you decide. If you'd rather they be 18 or in their 20's that's fine too). Their parents work nights (or if the twins are adults he is staying at her place while he's in town). It's not uncommon for the twins to joke around with each other. One night her brother has had too much to drink (not slurring words drunk, but too drunk to drive), He wants to leave to go to a party, but Amy took his car keys and won't give them back to him because she thinks he's too drunk to drive. The two argue and
her brother tries to take the keys from her. But while she's twisting and squirming trying to stop him from taking the keys.. something happens. Maybe it's because he's had too much to drink, but she starts to feel good to him, really good. Her brother no longer cares about the car keys or the party he's missing. He shocks her by pushing her against the wall and posessively presses his mouth against hers. At first Amy thinks it's a new tactic to get her to let go of the car keys, his actions did shock her enough that she'd dropped them, they landed on the floor by her feet. But he surprised her again when instead of letting her go and grabbing the car keys, he deepened the kiss at the same time she feels his hands slide beneath her nightgown. (Obviousely there's incest, and at the START of the story rape.)

To Save Her Job: With jobs being scarce and more and more people getting laid-off, Kaitlyn worries that her job at the car plant will be next. Some of her co-workers have already been laid off. Kaitlyn assumes that she's next on the chopping block when her boss calls her into his office. She is shocked when instead her boss
(who'd never even once made a pass at her or made her feel at all uncomfortable), tells her that if she agrees to pretend to be his girlfriend at his sister's two week reception events and wedding then he will go out of his way to ensure that she doesn't get laid off. When she hesitates he explains why he needs her to do this favor for him.
Kaitlyn learns that he's been divorced for over a year but hasn't dated despite friends and family trying to 'hook him up'. His ex-wife on the other hand has not only moved on with her life but has remarried. He not looking forward to attending, the only reason he's going is because he doesn't want to disapoint his sister. He doesn't
want his ex-wife thinking that he hasn't gotten over her, and she will if he shows up alone and he especially doesn't want his friends and family to feel sorry for him. Kaitlyn is the answer to his dilema, she's also the only attractive woman in the plant who hasn't flirted with him thinking that if they do they won't get laid off. He hates being used. He also hates the idea of using Kaitlyn like this, but he doesn't see any other way to survive what he believes is going to be two weeks of torture. After he explains why he needs her to pretend to be
his girlfriend for the two week event, he makes it clear that he's not threatening her job. If she says no he's not going to fire her. However, if she agrees and says yes, he will do everything in his power to prevent her from getting laid off. Of course Kaitlyn says yes for two reasons. Main reason, she wants to keep her job and
having her boss on her side and owing her a favor, could literally save her ass. And two.. she feels sorry for him. She's also had bad luck in the love and relationships department. (His family is rich of course, why else would they have a wedding for his sister that lasts two weeks? Actually it's the small events that makes it two weeks
long not the wedding. She is of course poor, but hard working and she needs to keep her job not just to pay the rent and utility bills, but so she can continue to pay for her mother's nursing home. Anyway, I was thinking that this could become a sweet romance.)

To Save Her Job 2: In this version, Kate's boss has shown an interest in her since the very first day she's worked in the plant. And unlike the above version, he's made several advances towards her. All of them she had rejected because she's married. Her husband had recently lost his job at the same car plant (he was laid off) which
has put a strain on their marriage. Knowing how badly Kate needs her job, one day her boss calls her into his office. She notices that his blinds are closed when she walks in. Once she's in his office, he closes and locks the door which immediately alerts her that something isn't right, but he stops her from leaving and tells her
that if she wants to keep her job she will have to be more 'cooperative' with him and stop rejecting his advances. He's a little angry that it has come to this, he is a handsome and charming man, not use to women turning him down, especially repeatedly. Though he usually doesn't go after the married ones there is just something about Kate that he can't put his finger on, but he knows he has to 'have' her, at least once. Of course she cooperates with him, she doesn't want to lose her job. He hates that he's forcing her to give in to him and believing that he will stop obsessing over her after he has sex with her once, (immediately after their 'talk' in his office) he promises that he will never ask her to do this again. But there is something about Kate's boss that she and her co-workers
do not know. He's a vampire. When she let him take her in his office, something happened to him and he realized why he had become obsessed with her. The fates had chosen Kate to be his other half. He felt it the moment she stopped resisting him and allowed him inside, it was as if she were not just letting him inside her body but also
inside her soul as well so that they became one. He could tell by the expression on her face that Kate felt it too. (Bascically a vampire and mortal woman romance that starts out as a forced quickie in the office turns into a reluctant romance. Reluctant on her part because she's already married. Of course when he realizes that she's his destined 'mate' he can't keep his promise to leave her alone after that. But when Kate refuses to leave her husband for him, he decides to get rid of her husband himself. Up to you whether he kills Kate's husband, threatens and scares Kate's husband so that her husband leaves her. Instead of a vampire he could be a werewolf, demon or fallen angel. Or he could just be an ordinary human guy who decides after he's forced her to have sex with him the first time that she should divorce her husband and marry him.)

To Save Her Job 3: In this version Kate is single and 17, her boss is her older brother (early 20's). Instead of a car plant she works for him at his clothing store at the register, or as a waitress at his restaurant, or as a maid and housekeeper at his fancy bed and breakfast where she also lives. (I'd prefer the fancy bed and
breakfast one, but will let you choose.) She ran away from home. Their father died last year and ever since that time their mother has taken in one scummy guy after another. Every time one of her mother's boyfriends would hit on Kate their mother would say it was Kate's fault, or she would accuse Kate of lying to get attention. Her mother's last live in boyfriend almost raped her, she ran away after knocking him out and ended up at her older brother's doorstep. He believed her when she told him what happened and took her in
without hesitation, all he asked was that she go to school and then work for him after school (he usually gives her the weekends off). The last time he saw his little sister before she ran away from home and ended up on his doorstep, was when she was 12 years old. Kate is 17 now and he can't help noticing what a beauty she grew into.
He has girlfriends but finds himself thinking more and more about his younger sister, and having impure thoughts about her. He loves his sister and doesn't want to hurt her or scare her, but it's gotten to the point where he can't even look at her without fantasizing about making love to her. One friday night he decides to do the unthinkable. He has a strong drink first, so that she'll smell the alcohol on his breath and will hopefully believe that he's drunk so that after she'll hopefully forgive him when in the morning he pretends to be as shocked as she is over what happened. Then he sneaks into his sister's bedroom while she's sleeping and after taking off his clothes he gets into her bed. Kate doesn't wake up right away. Her brother doesn't 'take' her right away, unlike her mother's boyfriends, he is very gentle and loving with her and it is because of that that Kate thinks she is dreaming and instinctively responds to him. It is when she feels him enter her that she realizes she's not dreaming and opens her eyes. Gasping in shock when she finds out it's her brother and now she resists. (Involves incest and rape OR when she resists he stops and either continues to kiss and carress her even though she's begging him to stop and as soon as she starts to physically respond plunges right in and takes her virginity, or he decides to stop completely and just hold her and later -a day or two later- he comes up with a plan to seduce his sister and get her to fall in love with him.)

Learning from her Brother: Most girls become 'boy crazy' starting at the age of 14, but for Tina it started after her 16th birthday when her older brother's best friend showed an interest in her. It had started with him giving her a smile and a wink, which caused Tina to giggle like a .. well a school girl with her first crush. Scott was his name and her brother wasn't at all happy that his best friend was now coming to their house to see his little sister. But after seeing the way Scott would look at her, her brother also started noticing that Tina is not a little girl anymore, she's grown into a lovely girl who's turned more than one man's head whether she's noticed it
or not. It didn't help that their father had given the two permission to date, her brother had hoped that their father would say no, that he'd say Tina was still too young to date. But as crazy as Tina was about his best friend Scott, maybe his father knew that if he'd said no she'd just find a way to sneak out and see Scott secretly. He was relieved when Scott had to leave town for a few weeks to go to a family reunion. It's not just because Scott was his best friend, but her brother -though he'd never admit it- has started to fantasize about his younger sister, not just having sex with her, but about marrying her, even though he knows that it could never happen because
they are brother and sister it didn't stop him from fantasizing. Every time Scott and Tina are together or Tina talks about Scott he gets jealous, so jealous that he sometimes feels sick to his stomache. The last thing he wants to do was teach Tina what to do on her first date with Scott after he returns from his family reunion, but he agreed to do it, but only because she wouldn't stop asking him until he gave in. The first thing she wants him to teach her is how to couple dance, especially slow dance. During their first lesson, feeling his sister's body pressed against his and hearing her confess that her and Scott haven't even kissed yet and she's afraid that she won't know how to and he'll be disapointed, her older brother decides that he will also 'teach' her how to kiss. First though he has to convince his sister to let him teach her. (Brother and Sister romance that starts by
accident).

Here's a few more story ideas!! But still thinking up more!!

Her Foster Brother: She wasn't at all looking forward to 'Jimmy' moving in with them. Not that Sara has anything against her parents taking in a foster kid. Especially since they've always wanted to have more children and couldn't. But why did it have to be Jimmy? She first met Jimmy (now called Jim) when she was eight
years old, he sat behind her in class and would pull her hair, constantly until she screamed ouch, the teacher asigning him to another seat in class didn't stop the harassment, not close enough to pull her ponytails he'd wad up pieces of paper and throw them at her from accross the room. When she complained to any adult they'd just get the 'aaww that's so cute' look on her face and tell her he's probably doing it because he has a crush on her. Sara didn't believe it for a second, she thought that he was mean and he didn't like her at all. Years passed, both got older and Sara had developed a crush on Jimmy, but he wouldn't have anything to do with her at all. When
she would say hello to him, sometimes he would mumble a 'Hi' back, but usually he ignored her and would either keep reading his book -as if he hadn't heard her- or he would continue to talk to his friends as if she she didn't exist. But there were other times when she swore she felt someone stare at her and when she'd look around she would
see Jimmy, but as soon as he noticed she was looking at him he would look away, sometimes turn and quickly walk in the opposite direction. Talk about insulting! Now they are both 16, and something happened to his parents or one or both of his parents did something that caused him to end up in 'the system' and now her parents are taking him in. Great, just freaking great. He'd never ignored her in front of her parents before this would be a whole new experience! She wanted to crawl into a deep hole and die. (In this story Sara has never gotten over her crush on Jimmy, actually it's more than a crush, though he doesn't know it yet, he's her first love. Crushes go away eventually, but her feelings for the shy, smart and good looking (at least in her opinion) grade A student Jimmy had only deepened and intensified. But the only time he acknowleges that Sara is alive is when she needs help with her homework and then only when one of their teachers tells him to help her. But now that he will be living
in her house, will things change between them? Or will this be a new experience in torture for Sara, seeing him every day and knowing that he doesn't like her? (Would very much like this story to become a romance.)

New Girl In A Small Town School: Tired of the crime in the city schools, Emily's parents decided to move to a small town where her father had grown up. (think mayberry) But small towns have secrets and dangers too...

She Thought He Loved Her: Emily was a 16 year old girl who got involved with the wrong guy. She was a shy and insecure girl with a bad homelife. No her parents weren't abusive, but they were too busy with their careers to spend any time with her or to know what was going on with her. Lenny was a very persuasive guy in his twenties, he could spot an easy target blind folded and naive Emily was just his type. She met him after she snuck out of the apartment shortly after 12 AM, and snuck back in around 3 AM, her parents never even knew she was gone. You are an undercover cop pretending to be a thug to infiltrate Lenny's little gang. When the story starts you already know Emily, in fact you met her before Lenny did. You knew she was new to the city when you saw her wandering
around after midnight all wide-eyed looking around, and when you noticed that Lenny had spotted her too you got to her first and was deliberately rough with her, trying to scare Emily so that she would go back home, in a way you tried to protect her, but your plan backfired. Ironically, Lenny saw you grab Emily and came to her rescue, playing the 'white knight' and suceeded in winning Emily's trust, but you she became instantly afraid of. Fast forward a couple of weeks and almost every time you talk to or see Lenny, Emily is with him. She's a very pretty girl and you can't help being attracted to her yourself. Lenny's gang of thugs sell drugs and pimp out girls, he
hasn't pimpled out Emily yet be you know it's just a matter of time and you want to protect her, but she doesn't trust you. And you can't come right out and tell her that you are an undercover cop, because she'd probably tell Lenny, who is now her boyfriend. Lenny has showered Emily with attention and expensive gifts, he's recently started getting a little more forceful with is public shows of affection in front of the guys who work for him, including the undercover cop, so that the they had started to look at Emily with pure lust in their eyes. This makes her extremely uncomfortable but Lenny hasn't forced himself on her and he hasn't pimped her out yet. But he's started to strongly encourage her to become 'friendly' with all of the other guys in the gang, including you. When our story starts Lenny is finally showing his true colors to Emily. She does not want to do more than give each of the men he encourages her to become 'friendly' with a hug, but each one Emily hugs forcefully kisses and gropes her,
but they don't have sex with her. Then it is your turn, so that Lenny and the others are convinced that you are one of them when Emily hugs you, you press her back against the wall and forcefully kiss and grope her, you are ashamed because you instantly become aroused, you feel her tense and know that she's scared. When you release her,
Lenny announces that he has a final test for you. What does he want you to do? Fuck Emily. That's the final test. If you do it you pass. Emily is now crying and Lenny pulls out a gun and tells you that if you don't fuck her, he's going to assume that you are a cop and you will get a bullet in the brain. You know that you have no choice.
(This is a very long description of this story idea, probably too long, but once I got started writing this idea out I couldn't help myself. I need someone to role play the undercover cop who will rescue Emily but only after he has sex with her to prevent from getting shot. Warning, this story involves rape in the beginning. The bad guy
Lenny is a temporary character or npc and will only be in the beginning of the story. Feel free to role play him too in the beginning if you need to in your first and or second post before you rescue Emily.)

Good morning everyone! Or afternoon, or evening.. :D

I received a pm from someone who wanted to do an incest rp (which I am very much interested in) but the incest they wanted was the ones I never want to do. (mother/son aunt/nephew). That I will do incest EXCEPT for ones involving mother/son, stepmother/stepson, grandmother/grandson, aunt/nephew WAS in my first post in this reqest thread, but they either didn't read it (probably saw I was on the site and decided to shoot me a pm, which is perfectly fine) or they did read it and MISSED the part where I listed the incest pairings I won't do. Easy to miss because my first post was very long. SO I edited my first post and put that part in bold.

I decided to add this post to say again the incest I don't want to do, and because I thought my request thread could use a bump! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom