Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Loves (I do FxF :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illecebra

Super-Earth
Hello There,
As you can tell I am new to this site. I have been role-playing for around ten years, so I hope my abilities are up to standards ;)
Pardon my bluntness, but I was hoping to skip the formalities and go straight to what we all know you clicked on my post for.

Currently, I do not have an exact set of what I want specifically. The following is a list of what I thought might be exciting and it is only pairings. So feel free to PM your ideas and suggestions. ^_^

***Please Be Warned***
As I have no other way to tell of your writing skills other than your first message to me, I will assume that's how you write RPing. So please take the time to show me your skills when you PM me. After all, i dnt wnt to msg sum1 bak who talks to me lik dis.

-Mafia (Anything related to the mafia is always thrilling on my part)
- GodxGoddess (the idea of the supernatural is always interesting, no?)
-Hispanic girlxWhite boy (The idea of interracial taboo, preferably in the older times is both interesting and a bit romantic)
-Best FriendxBest Friends little sister (The idea of getting caught ;D)
-AssassinxAssassin Target
-Mr. And Mrs. Smith ^ (goes along with the above statement only not so entirely. If you seen the movie then you know what I mean. If not, there's always Google my luvs ^_^)
-Not Meant to Be: I say this carefully. What I mean is that your character and mine are madly in love, but are terrible for each other. Always fights and a life of crime when together, yet they always watch each others back)

**Attention**
In the mood for some Harry Potter rp. I dunno, the idea sounds great after re-watching the series. ^_^
Anything you guys might consider interesting, shoot it my way! Like I said, I really want to get RPing as soon as possible so this list isn't my fullest imagination. Hope to hear from you :D

****Attention, once more****
I am craving Inuyasha even more so! If someone can be a Sesshomaru to my Rin, I'd love ya forever <333

Phantom of the Opera- Something along this plot line. It's so sad yet pretty ^_^

GypsyxModel Citizen- Forbidden relationships, yay ^_^

Wronged Mental PatientxDoctor- She was wrongfully put in a mental institution when government became too fearful of her psychic powers. After all, who wants someone to know the darkest secrets of America or of themselves. Even though she doesn't speak one word, they labeled her mute even though she isn't. The institution was government controlled and only a doctor who takes an interest to her finally believes she isn't another crazy and helps her. More than one way.

Arranged- A Princess and the Fiercest warrior are arranged to be married. She is gentle and calm whereas he is... Well fierce. They have never met one another until the day of their marriage, where he takes her as his bride. Now, can a female change the warrior? Even in bed where she does to him everything she has learned in order to please another man. He finds a soft spot growing, just for her and it begins to make him question himself.

Unfaithful- She has finally cheated. For the first time. Their relationship wasn't going as well as everyone thought and he hardly had enough time for her like back when they first were married. Another man in her workplace had been so nice to her, gave her all the attention and complimented her whenever. So one night when her husband comes home he catches them partially naked. And many emotions go through him. But in the end, he forces them to continue the affair in front of him and what happens when he likes it..

Oh yeah, my likes and dislikes are simple..
Basically, I dislike all that nasty watersport and vore shit.
;( Don't come near me with the idea.
Just ask and the worst I can say is no, right?

---Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom