Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sensual M looking for sensual F for tasteful, romantic IM smut - more edits

Status
Not open for further replies.

marq4you

Moon
Greetings BM'ers. Like a lot of people, I've been RP'ing for a long time, but new to BM. At the moment, I'd love to find a woman for steamy, torrid, yet tasteful cybering on YIM or AIM. Worst case, its a one shot deal, but best case is we turn into long term partners to play out our fantasies.

I'm open to ideas and possibilities, but I love forbidden fruit scenarios that could involve adulterous, secret encounters and other pairings we can discuss. Even within these clandestine situations, though, I tend to favor long, sensuous teasing, cuddling, caressing and erotic foreplay leading up to hot possessive sex.

Lots of pairings could work. You could be younger, we could be the same age, or you could be older (but not too old) who recognizes raging young hormones when she sees them; or perhaps thrills at the touch of a shy youngster.....mmmm...

Also, if you think cuddling while discussing RP scenarios - or setting up a pairing so that we never go OOC - is a juicy activity, I agree..:) Sometimes its great to snuggle up without having to concentrate on the details of a story; other times the story adds to the eroticism.

I don't expect you to share any personal details with me, nor do I hope that you expect any from me - this way, we have our own little world.

Hope to hear from you soon..:)

And, guys, please don't even bother responding. No offence, but I do NOT go for guys or guys pretending to be women. Thanks!

RE: Sensual M looking for sensual F for tasteful IM smut - yet another edit

Made another change - so bumping!

RE: Sensual M looking for sensual F for tasteful IM smut - yet another edit

More changes - bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom