Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stileto's request thread - Come on in and look around -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I'm Stileto. :D
Here is the pertinent information you all need to know.
I like all sorts of role play genres: such as -but not limited to- Romance, sci fi, horror, past and future role plays and much much more.
* I like these types of kinks: Age play (I will play older and younger). Tentacle, futanari (I play non futanari character), incest, breast play/worship, huge breasts, huge cocks, excessive cum, light bondage, dirty talking, spanking, hair pulling, light humiliation, pregnancy and lactation.
* I do NOT like these types of kinks: Mutilation, bestiality (Though, anthro's with more of a human appearance are fine), blood play, scat/water sports, Vore. Inflation. Heavy abuse. Bathroom withholding.

Things that really bug me
- Please do not stalk me. Seriously. It kills my role playing mood.
- Please do not ask for my phone number or address. It creeps me out.
- Please do not design my characters for me, I'm role playing them, so its my choice. I always make sure to try and cater to my role playing partner, but some things cross the line, and choosing who I role play is one of them.
If you actually read this whole post, the code word is : Clockwork
- Please do not play a flat, emotionally defective character... Unless of course that is one of your characters personality quirks.
- Please do not force me to be a flat, happy go lucky character all the time. Its boring. Seriously.
- Please do not try to inject a disliked kink -stated above- into our role plays, I'm a very flexible partner, but those kinks stated above are no no's. They chap my hide, they gross me out... I cannot work with those things.

Preferences:
* Because of bad past experiences, I prefer to role play with females. I will play with males, as long as you respect my space and privacy. As soon as it gets clingy and stalkerish, I will inform you to either back off a little or count me out. I don't mean to be rude, I really don't.

* I am a switch. I can play Dom or sub, but please don't force me to be a dom all the time. I get type casted very quickly, I don't like it.

* I do not play male characters. I can play a lesbian with a masculine attitude... But not a male. I do not know what it is like to be a male, since I am a female, and I have a vagina.

Sooo. If I seem to fit your bill, send me a Pm. Code word required. You will know the code word if you read this whole post. I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom