Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World of the Furs (first female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashkin390

Star
This is sort of a "what if" RP for real life as well as changing quite a few things from the "norm" that our society is in now. For the first female who wants to come and have some fun, here are the rules of this! ^.^

One: Everyone is a furry, anthro animal. If you are a person who wants to play a human, this RP would not be for you as there are no humans in this world that I am creating for this RP.

Two: There are no clothes that exist in this RP. In this world, clothing has never existed. The only "clothing" that is in the world is stuff for females to wear that makes them more sexually appealing. That or slave stuff or anything like that, but nothing that conceals anything sexual on the body.

Three: There is lots of sex or yiff (if you prefer) to be had in this RP. In fact, it's entirely based around that so if you want to have loads of hot, steamy fun to help with the stress of daily stuff, this is the perfect RP for you. ^.^

Just know that those three rules are in place and let's have our fun! My character is going to be a white cat by the name of Riku. He is very muscular, a talented sword fighter, and has an amazing "package" for any woman willing to take him. His green eyes always display something of eagerness and happiness, though there are times that he does get sad or angry like any other person. He is usually seen with a smile on his face and is very friendly to everyone he meets.

This RP has been taken! Thanks to the girl who took it! ^.^ I'll reopen this one if the person quits for whatever reason...that or I might just start another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom