Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast And The Harlot (Dominate Male x Feminine Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this crazy idea. I got a thing for femboys and a thing for crazy plots. This had probably been done before, but I want to do it. More now then later.

The Plot:
Since the dawn of time, humanity has had it's norms. You had those who fit into the majority, the ones who can succeed and fail. Then we have the minority. Those who are rejected for simple things such as appearance, hobbies, and even social status. It is the medieval age of fantasy. Gallant knights, massive dragons, and varieties of magic. You'd think in this era, all would be accepted? No, there are things people still consider strange and unappealing. Our duo here, are considered that. Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, Outlaws, call them what you wish. But when a job needs being done, they call these two out. No, they aren't your glamorous and honorable knights or subtle and dashing rogues. They call them, The Beast And The Harlot.

The Beast (Played by Me): Example: [x] (Not exactly his appearance, but the concept.)
At birth, he was given no name. In fact, he wasn't given parents either. His early life was rather, mysterious really. Some say he was raised by bears or wolves, or even demons if you believe it. He earned his name by those who saw him, immediately the first words coming to their lips was Beast. He was a massive thing of a man. Standing eight foot with powerful muscles, he was said to even scare ogres with his presence. His body was aligned with scars, beaten as a child for being 'ugly', and from battles that are rumored to have him taken to fighting demons with his bare hands. His face, his skin, was leathery. It would be rare for one to find a plot of his skin not obscured by a scar or some injury. His head was a canvas of scars, just as the rest. A head clean shaven of hair, as it is said it never truly grew. Dark brown eyes, and surprisingly pearly white teeth! He was seen as a monster by most, but to those who paid well, he was the beast next thing to an army.

The Harlot (Played by You):
This particular back-story is for you to decide. But what I'm looking for is a extremely feminine looking male. So relation in appearance to a female, it'd be hard to figure. The idea is his appearance seems too divine, and for it seduces other men. He usually ends up killing them, as they fall for the ploy and usually go berserk once they discover he is a male. Make-up, nail-polish, basically the epitome of femininity for a male.

How They Met:
Up for discussion. Could be they met during a job that intersected, or perhaps were going to kill each other. Either way, they find solace that they are both to some degree, rejected from society. We will be starting the roleplay after this, basically on the way of doing random missions and jobs we together think up.

NOTE: I am looking for only one roleplay of this. If you find yourself interested, please apply. Otherwise, off with you! I'm looking to turn this into a romance, where rejects meet peace and love with one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom