Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for rpers to rp with

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuuJester

Moon
OK lets start out with this: http://www.f-list.net/c/ryuujester

that will clear up most of anything that i will do in an rp. I'm looking for a partner to pm with cause I prefer that instead of searching through the forms. he/she I would prefer, if they can write more then a sentence. I'm not limited to any plot or setting but I mainly do Fantasy/Scifi, its who I am. I play mostly male characters, maybe a shemale or herm. i will try female but I'm pretty sure I'll suck at it, not use to it.

I make up rp's on the fly so I wont be putting many on here but I will put one or two to get you guys interested in me and not just for my good looks.

first up is the Warrior And The Floating Islands:

The world has change much, every known piece of land now fly's high in the sky, broken into millions of smaller Islands the biggest one only being the size of Texas. Unknown to why this happen another problem arose: Magic another oddity that appeared out of no where, in the matter of 20 years the world change completely and some say for the worst. A young man looking for work heads to the capital looking for work, he was a well gifted in magic and he was no slouch with a blade. the minute he gets a job it throws him into an event that would have made any other man quake with fear but not him, he was built for this kind of...fun.

ok there you go, if your interested ask and you shall receive

got another one you people,

the magical energy has slowly started to disappear, magic users world wide have powers were starting to fall them. desperate and searching for a replacement they found thatl creatures that hold magic in they're blood have not been effected by this disaster, capturing and experimenting on them the magic users found a way to take the magic from them and give it to the ones who need it. thinking they found a cure the set to capturing every magical creature alive, with the kings of the world behind the, the creatures never stood a chance. going into hiding the magical creatures survive to a near extinct level. one of them creatures looks to find a means to restore the world to which the magic is back so that his race and the others may not be lost for ever in time.

ok, people those stories are not the only ones i will do. if you suggest something i'll say yes or no and give you a reason. ^w^

another one

multiple personality/person trying to help

yeah cant think of a preview for this one, i've been sitting here for almost an hour writing and rewriting it. i say hell no tell me if you wanna hear more and I'll tell you lol

also have this

god or goddess/mortal

here have this also ^w^

three races rule the land, each acting as they are gods. vampires, werewolves and dragons. two of the race the vampires and the dragon, go for a treaty so that they may survive against the stronger and more large populated werewolves. the core of the treaty is that a marriage of a vampire and dragon, s they might start a new stronger race. an experiment of sorts between the two. the vampire and dragon are selected against they're will and are told to marry. they decide to run, and they seem to have meet up even though they decided to run away from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom