Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ibuki's Dom cravings, Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Cravings

Now my new craving came about on one of my random Gelbooru searches for mood setting pictures. This is the picture That brought it about.

Will play as a Futa or Full female.

I crave to do a Feudal Japan rp, with ninja's, samurai's and the like. Yes this is another naughty crave.

I crave to do a rp based of a Feudal lord or rather Lady. I have two ideas so far open for more.

1. The First Feudal lady, taking command over her recently 'departed' lover. Rather then passing it on to one of his many children his most current Mistress took drastic measures in a drastic take over. Using bought loyalty's, manipulated grudges, rewards and the gentle persuasion of feminine touch. She took over his land, his people and his armies. Her first action was to behead all of her former lovers sons, to prevent any of them getting the silly idea that they were the rightful ruler. They were perhaps the 'lucky' ones. Her former lovers (Three maybe) daughter(s), faced a much more, Painful and degrading fate. First there 'mother' stripped them of everything, there possessions, there pride, there hope, everything breaking them. She made them learn they couldn't live without her, they needed her, wanted her. Brainwashing them. The moment she was sure they were broken she began to train them in a new way, slowly turning each girl into a Kunoichi. Her private guard, her private assassins, as well as her toys. She has every intent on using them and abusing them at every turn.

2. Every ____ Years the Shinobi clan loyal to the Feudal lady of there lands hold two separate competition within there secret villages. One is for the royal assassins, those who take orders directly from there Feudal lady. The second is the Royal guard. The qualifications for these two positions are very selective, as each are set for the lady's own preference. She has only allowed the Shinobi's of the village to be her assassins, claiming they to be the most suitable for the work that needs to be done, and to keep the desires between there loins off of her rather on there mission. The Kunoichi she has always tasked as her private guard as they are able to openly follow her anywhere she may go. But this has a dual purpose. The Lady has only ever allowed the Kunoichi for the simple fact, once they have proved there loyalty in every form, they are hers. She begins to use them for her pleasure, more then as her guard. Turning her own guard into her own private harem of sorts. A Harem of beautiful assassins.

This can be the simple Mistress X slave, or the naughty adventures of one of her private guard sent out on a 'secret' mission she doesn't trust to her assassins, as it needs a 'feminine touch.'

Something involving
I would like the Girl/Girls of the picture to take part doesn't have to be all the girls can be just one - ♥
Doesn't have to be the Girl/girls ♣

Slave X Mistress or Slave - Can double ♥

Teen lover X Older women

No idea

Beach contest prize(s) X Winner

Incest

Magical Girl X Love intrest X Monsters

Won Slave X Mistress

Mistress of the house X Maids

Soul eater cat X Her intended victim

Futa specific

Futa Winner X Non-futa Loser

Tricked princess X Futa Fox spirit twins

Cat Girl pet X Succubus

Futa Younger sister X Non-futa Elder sister

Various ~Demon speaking into her head.~

Futa Demon princess X Slave(s)

Futa Teacher X Non-futa students

I will write out full ideas for them later, but for now they are there with pairings if anyone wants to brain storm a idea with them.

Ps. Boys, this one aint for you. I want to violate, not be violated, Also boy's im sorry but I can't play with those of you who play females as well. I don't know why but it just doesn't feel right to me. Even if you're the most amazing rper out there I just can't do it... >.> Sorry...

RE: A spesific craving, Flash H-game link inside! (Yuri & Other request)

Bump so it doesn't disappear into page two tomorrow.

Ibuki No Sakura said:
Alright, I have been playing this flash game Dusty's Castle. It has left me with a very, very, very specific craving. I want to violate! I want to tempt, I want to seduce. I want to be the maddening whispers in you're head. The seductive touch upon you're skin, the sights that fool you. I want to trick you, corrupt you, bend you to my will, and make you mine. Enticing you yet?

What I want to do is a rp based off the game. As it is, she is faced with the seven Deadly sins, and with each sin she falls pray to, the holy powers that protect her corrode, leaving her more open to the madness. But unlike the game I don't want her to meet her sins just once, oh, no. I want her to face the sins constantly and over, and over.

So girls, can you step into the house of sins, and make it out alive with you're sanity intact, or will you be consumed by you're own mortal sins, and be just another toy of pleasure?

Ps. Boys, this one aint for you. I want to violate, not be violated.

Additional info: For this rp, it is intended for me to have no 'spesific character' rather be a GM/DM of this little text based adventure. So It will require me to have slight control over you're character, in what they can see, and such. I will not directly control you're characters actions or the like, just where they begin, what they can see and such.
My dear, I am quite aroused and offended.
Men like to be violated too, you know.
Most just aren't man enough to admit it.
Some are so intouch with their masculinity that they are happy to admit their desires.

I am one such man.
Thus, I am interested in this roleplay.

Also, hello hapto, I'm happy to see you again! Maybe we can play again sometime.

Dear it isn't meant to offend, I just don't like to Violate men, it just doesn't tickle my fancy. This is why I don't really roleplay with guys, it's because my mood is pretty much total dominate. The rare times I do get in a submissive mood, there are already girls there ready to spank me and put me in my place. >.> And they know who they are. ~Cough~ CutePheonix ~Cough.~

Sorry for being how I am. v.v

Feel free to use the game, or any idea from this that you want for you're own request Darkened Knight.

Ibuki No Sakura said:
Dear it isn't meant to offend, I just don't like to Violate men, it just doesn't tickle my fancy. This is why I don't really roleplay with guys, it's because my mood is pretty much total dominate. The rare times I do get in a submissive mood, there are already girls there ready to spank me and put me in my place. >.> And they know who they are. ~Cough~ CutePheonix ~Cough.~

Sorry for being how I am. v.v

Feel free to use the game, or any idea from this that you want for you're own request Darkened Knight.

You do realize I was teasing, right? I understand how it is.
The thing is, I really like dominant women....
*longs for a powerful woman to play with*
So seeing this post was very exciting and I decided to give you a free bump. I knew that you likely would not have taken me on.LOL.
Don't be sorry,just point me in the right direction of a dominant woman.
I think I already have one name....

RE: Ibuki's Dom cravings, Take a look! 12/12/11

Sorry dear, that also is a turn off, Should of added that from my other request threads, Kinda haven't put as much effort into this thread as any of my others. >.>

RE: Ibuki's Dom cravings, Take a look! 12/14/11

How d'you like the idea of starting from scratch breaking in a new princess to become a Kunoichi.
Violate me?

I'm happy to play as one of the girls from the picture.

RE: Ibuki's Dom cravings, Take a look! 12/14/11

Hello!

I just seen your thread on the forum and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to do a Futa Teacher X Non-futa student roleplay with me? I was thinking that my character doesn't get much attention at home due to her parents being always at work so she feels loved/needed when she is with her teacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom