Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who Framed Roger Rabbit and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warikamen

Recently I re-watched this movie and I would love to role play a few scenarios in it if anyone else is interested. I am of course a male and I prefer to always play a male who has a female partner. I am usually on everyday and can post at least once or twice a day depending on how work goes. If you have any questions or would like to change around a few plots or add your own please let me know.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit Plots

Weasel x Jessica
This would be continuing the scene where the weasels search Jessica for weapons after capturing her and Eddie. This time Jessica doesn’t have her ‘booby trap’ and the Weasel continues his work in searching every inch of her body. From here they could either take her in a back room to fuck her or just do it right there in front of Eddie and eventually Roger.

Maroon x Jessica

Maroon calls Jessica into the office telling her that he is going to fire Roger unless she does exactly as he says. This time however instead of using her to blackmail Acme he decides to use her as his own personal sex slave.

Jessica x Cartoon Character

This could be before she met Roger or an affair during. Basically this would be the simplest plot and involve Jessica with whatever character you would want to use, in the movie or out of it.

Generic Plots

Boss x Employee

My character has wanted to sleep with your character since the first day she arrived at the office yet he has never found out how to. That is until today where he realized he could blackmail her into doing whatever he asked from her. The blackmail could be because he caught her with drugs, has found her sleeping with someone from their rival company, or he is simply threatening to fire her or her husband/boyfriend/fiancé if she does not do what he asks.

Alone in a Village

A soldier has been separated from his brigade while invading a new foreign country. He is wandering through the forest with sever wounds and broken armor when his strength finally gives out and he passes out. Just before he loses consciousness though he spots some blurred figures approaching him, yet he cannot do anything to stop them. When he awakes he finds himself in a new village of only women who will use him as a mate to increase their population. This could be in the past with an invading Roman army, fantasy with either elves or furries, or sci-fi where the humans are invading a foreign planet.

A Pet Succubus

The succubus has been feeding on male souls for about a month or so now in this town and is starting to get bored of her targets. She decides to spend one more night here and invade one more dream. However upon entering this dream and feeding off his seed the succubus realizes that there is something special about him. Something about his life energy makes her want to come back for a second and then third night. Eventually he starts to realize that the succubus is addicted to his seed and starts to push his influence over her, taking control and feeding her when he wants and how he wants. If you want we can add in more succubi who find out about this special human and begin to fight over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom