Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonlightSonata

Meteorite
Hello one and all! I am MoonlightSonata, your hostess! I am new to Blue Moon - I am sure you probably see this a lot - but I am not new to roleplaying. I have role-played for over ten years, and that includes - I admit - fan fiction. I don't consider myself adv. literate, but I do consider myself semi-literate. I know enough to do enough. Anyways, I am looking for a role-play partner, preferably a long-term partner. I would appreciate it if you could post more than just one paragraph (5-10 sentences) and at least post two. I love details, but not so much that it is overwhelming. I will list down below what I will role-play and what I do not role-play.

- I do not role-play Yaoi/Yuri. It’s just not my cup of tea.
- I do not role-play cannon characters from anything. I do not mind if you do but I do not.
- Please understand that I work full-time and I will not constantly be on the internet. I am usually on during the night, but I don’t guarantee anything.
So yeah…that’s about it. Listed below are the fandoms I am willing to role-play and Genre’s.

Movies/T.V. Series(will update)

- Labyrinth
- Alien(s)
- The Walking Dead

Games(will update)
- Red Dead Redemption
- Gears of War
- Resident Evil
- Legend of Zelda
- Harvest Moon
- L.A. Noire
- Pokemon (Kanto-Unova)
- Fable [2-3]

Anime(will update)

- Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Inuyasha
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Naruto
- Fruits Basket

Genres(Will Update)
Wild West Era
Werewolf
Greek God/ddess
Realistic
Demon
Angel/Fallen Angel
Shifters
Dragon

So yeah, that’s about it for right now and I will come back and edit this once I have had enough sleep and my brain isn’t sucking for air right now. I don't particularly lean towards vampire roleplays...they have gotten annoying, but unless you can convince me, I will roleplay a vampire or if you want to roleplay one...doesn't bother me.

I am actually interested in a KHR! roleplay at the moment, or maybe a pokemon...I don't care really.

Bump? Craving a werewolf roleplay...maybe a Demon too...oooh...maybe Lucifer?
Craving just about anything really. Smutty-galore with a hint of plot?!

Greetings! I just saw the post. Im new here as well and im just getting started here. I too as you, have been RPing for the last few years. If you would like we can PM about setting up a rp, PM, forum, or IM based is fine with me. Also i can do anything on your list ( except most anime's because i haven't really watched to many ) So let me know!

I'm intrigued. Couldn't have said it better myself, smut galore with a hint of plot. Lol, as for the demon idea. I've always wanted to (Could be modern or medieval) to the plot centered around you playing a witch who is trying to do some rite or ritual, perhaps summoning her familiar. Only the catch is that she did something wrong and ends up conjuring up a demon who demands penance.

I'm also interested in the Gears of War plot, you have details for that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom