Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

。。。 ʟøƨт ιɴ тʜιƨ ɗɑɴϲє ωιтʜ ʏøυ ♀x♂| ♀x♀ ɴєω ɢιʀʟƨ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yulia

Meteorite
Even if I'm blind from glaring lights, even if it takes all night, I'm lost in love with you.
Do you know the way that I should turn? Do you know that I have learned,
I'm lost in love with you?

Oh, hello! I'm really happy you've come! My name is Yulia, and this is my quaint little search thread.. I'm a bisexual, so I can please both men and women with a smile on my lips. I don't like to set limits.. I want us to be comfortable together, so give me your most intense cravings and I'll see what I can do. This thread is super revamped, with four new girls and an entirely new set up. If you wanna RP, send me a PM with which girl you like most and throw me an idea. Fantasy > realism to me, so definitely keep that in mind. It also helps if you have a character that you've put some thought in to, and images are adored. I might play more than one girl if I like you. Sex is the cherry on top, not the entire dessert. The ideas below aren't set in stone, and be sure to ask about my new Dark Alternatives if you're interested. Thanks for reading~

Colette: The Bloody School Girl. A young and beautiful brunette who dreams of living a life more valuable than she has now. She's ambitious, but easily side tracked and swept away by flights of fancy, finding herself less and less involved with the real world and slowly transcending into a new one. Bold and curious, she ventures into a new reality, a world of fantasy with monsters she's never seen before, oddly-dressed men and women carrying strange weapons, and.. a butcher knife clutched in her palm? Can she survive in the new world with a bit of help, or will she fade into nothingness? Dark Alternative: Zombie apocalypse setting.

Inna: The Diamond Veil. A gorgeous blonde angel descended from the sky in an effort to extend warmth and acceptance to the many divided races on the world. She's soft-spoken and sweet, but strong of heart and happy to provide her healing magic to anyone in need. Can she unite the opposing kingdoms and return to the clouds, or will she be contaminated by human nature and lose her wings forever? Dark Alternative: War-torn world setting.

Karin: The Aspiring Queen. A dazzling human woman from humble beginnings, she longs to become something in the world and she'll do whatever it takes to climb the ladder to the peak of everything. After she lost her loved ones to a raid plotted by the One Monarchy, a collection of hateful but incredibly powerful men and women who control the planet, she made it her destiny to become the One Queen and change all for the better. Can she make it to the top, or will she die trying? Dark Alternative: Underworld setting.

Elena: The Black Maiden. Maybe a little immoral, this playful and provocative girl enjoys corruption. She longs to make an impact on everything by becoming infamous, known to every living creature, feared or otherwise. She loves only two things, money and attention, and will gather them in mass numbers no matter the price she must pay. Can she dominate everything with destructive black magic, or will morality stand triumphantly over her corpse? Dark Alternative: No idea for now.

Looking up and down and all around, looking for what can't be found, I'm lost in love with you.
Shadows on the wall appear to be, but shadows are never what they seem,
I'm lost in this dance with you.

RE: ... Make me wet? FxM FxF

I'm actually interested in both.

RE: ... Make me wet? FxM FxF

Oooh, I'd love to take a crack at both! But especially the second one. Would you mind FxF?

RE: WOMAN all the way down...[F+M/F+F]

Pm about the sexy bunny and the elf princess?

RE: ・・・・・・WOMAN all the way down (F+M/F+F)

Updating your thread is fine, but do not bump more than once per day.

RE: 。。。ωøмαɴ αʟʟ тʜє ωαʏ ɗøωɴ ♀x♂| ♀x♀

Bump for luck. ;3 haha

Well, initially I was just going to return the favor of a bump. Say that you have nice taste in either literature or films, perhaps both, knowing Stieg Larsson's badass Gothic hacker, Lisbeth Salander.

However, having seen your thread before, and for reasons unbeknownst to me, being drawn back more than once, I note you've spiced it up a bit with additional characters.

If you're interested, we could iron out a RP revolving around your lady Inna and one of my fellows. Let me know.

It's been such a long time ;w; I'm so sorry, everyone I used to RP with! I'm back now and open for business! If you wanna start something new, please don't be afraid to PM me again, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom