Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

role plays seeking women

Status
Not open for further replies.

nladisha

Supernova
Hi. I just transfered here from another site. This thread contains all the roles I would like to play as a girl. Generally, I can play as either a young man between the ages of 18 and 25 with cute boyish features, or a much older, more masculine version of this character between the ages of 43 to 50. I prefer plot over smut. If I disappear for long periods of time, forgive me, I have a real life and other interests outside of role playing.

first time
a woman who loves to nurture and care for her lover
breast play
giving massages - especially on the tummy
car sex
clothed or partially clothed sex
one partner clothed, the other naked

Absolutely no way in Hell:
Anything having to do with the anus or an attraction to the butt
excessive cum
swallowing body fluids
cunnilingus
smelling
S/M
urine
vomit
scat/feces
furries
abuse
bondage
rape
God-modding: please, do not describe my character's actions for me before I have a chance to write them. That really gets on my nerves

Pairings (some may be redundant):

As an older men:
teacher/student
principle/student
neighbor/girl's first time
family friend/girl's first time
daddy/daughter
traveler/hitchhiker
random encounter with guy and girl
coworkers

As a younger men (18 to 25):
teacher/student
principle/student
older sister/younger brother
mother/son
MILF next door
college senior/college freshman
traveler/hitchhiker
random encounter with guy and girl
coworkers
vampiress/human(not a hunter)
superheroine/citezen
knight/princess
prince/princess
pirates
pirate/noble

Other:
lizard/woman
tentacles

I play only on threads. I do not do PMs, e-mails, or IMs. I look forward to role playing with you.

Can we try teacher and student I haven't done tha tin awhile and I wanted to see what is like being the student for once.

bump. right now, I am really craving something with an older, more dominant and assertive woman. Possibly an older sister type (either literally an older sister, or a random girl who is 2-5 years older than my character) or a motherly type (literally a mother, or a mature woman in her 40s or early 50s)

really really craving to rp with someone willing to play an older sister figure, mother figure, or an older, more experienced woman. PM with ideas or to get more info

A thread person. <3 I have a request thread set-up if you want to take a look and let me know if you're interested in roleplaying with me: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31155 Or perhaps if there's nothing there you want to do, we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom