Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

role plays seeking men

Status
Not open for further replies.

nladisha

Supernova
Hi. I just migrated over here from another site, and am interested in starting a few role plays myself. This thread contains all the roles I would like to play as a girl. Generally, I play as a rather large breasted woman (size D cups and up) with a taut, flat stomach and graceful curves, aged anywhere from 18 to 50. I prefer plot over smut. If I disappear for long periods of time, forgive me, I have a real life and other interests outside of role playing.

first time
a man who's a proper gentleman
breast play
massages - especially on the tummy
car sex
clothed or partially clothed sex
one partner clothed, the other naked

Absolutely no way in Hell:
Anything having to do with the anus or an attraction to the butt
excessive cum
swallowing body fluids
cunnilingus
smelling
S/M
urine
vomit
scat/feces
furries
abuse
bondage
rape
God-modding: please, do not describe my character's actions for me before I have a chance to write them. That really gets on my nerves

Pairings (some may be redundant):

With older men (aged 40 to 50):
teacher/student
principle/student
neighbor/girl's first time
family friend/girl's first time
daddy/daughter
traveler/hitchhiker
random encounter with guy and girl
coworkers

With younger men (18 to 25):
teacher/student
principle/student
older sister/younger brother
mother/son
MILF next door
college senior/college freshman
traveler/hitchhiker
coworkers
vampiress/human(not a hunter)
superheroine/citezen

With women (it doesn't matter which role I play):
superheroine/supervillainess
teacher/student
principle/student
best friends
coworkers
superheroine/citezen
random encounter
knight/princess

Other (no preferences on age or gender):
lizard/woman
tentacles

I only play via threads. I do not do e-mail, PMs, or IMs. I look forward to role playing with you.

so you don;t go below 18 in pairings... dang. If i could even play a 17 Younger brother to a 20+ older sister or 17 Student to a 27+ Teacher i would be happy.

While I still am interested in my usual plots:

With older men (aged 40 to 50):
teacher/student
principle/student
neighbor/girl's first time
family friend/girl's first time
daddy/daughter
traveler/hitchhiker
coworkers

With younger men (18 to 25):
teacher/student
principle/student
older sister/younger brother
mother/son
MILF next door
college senior/college freshman
traveler/hitchhiker
coworkers
superheroine/citezen

With women (it doesn't matter which role I play):
superheroine/supervillainess
teacher/student
principle/student
best friends
coworkers
superheroine/citezen
random encounter
knight/princess

Other (no preferences on age or gender):
lizard/woman
tentacles

I look forward to role playing with you.

I find myself suddenly desiring to do a macrophelia plot. Macrophelia, for those of you who do not know, is a type of kink/fetish that deals with very large women and/or small partners. Giants, in other words, and thier tiny lovers. For those of you who know what it is, don't get too excited yet. I am only interested in plots built around a normal sized women who somehow grows to giant sized. I will not do shrinking men, a race of giants coming in contact with normal sized people, nor anything inspired by Gulliver's Travels, such as a man stumbling into a world of giants, or a woman uncovering a world of tiny people. Other things I won't do include humiliation (in which a giant woman uses her new size to exact revenge on an cheating boyfriend, for example), crush (stepping or sitting on people deliberately), vore, insertion/unbirth, foot play, or torture (where the giant woman actively attacks normal sized people for fun to crush them, eat them, or force them to worship her from the feet up).

Basically, my plot would involve a woman who somehow grows to 500 feet tall (maybe a bit more) and goes on a rampage through a city, destroying buildings with her new found strength and size. I would prefer to make her mischevious, but I could make her gentle or evil (but not a power-hungry goddess who treats the little people worse than ants). Caught in the middle of all this would be my partner, playing the role of a younger man, either the woman's younger brother or her younger lover. The boy should be at least 2 to 3 years younger than my character, but the younger the better. I could even make the woman a mature woman, and have her son be the one caught up in the mess. This role play could also be a lesbian role play, with the giant woman's best friend and/or secret lesbian admirer caught up in the middle. In this case, she could also seek out the source of the giant woman's powers and grow to a similar size to fight/have sex with the first giant woman. I could play the second woman, if you'd like.

Alternatively, I could have a fantasy plot where a giant female such as an elf or a human fights a dragon or some other giant creature, and ends up having sex with it instead. I could play either the woman or the creature. As always, I would prefer threads, though if you insist, I might do PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom