Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jump into the Pumpkin Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my request thread. I don't plan to make multiple posts other than bumping the thread. Before I get to the settings, here is a bit about my roleplaying... stuff.

- I can write 1 or 2 paragraphs, but I usually try to match what I'm given.

- The roleplay must have some kind of plot to get away from all of the sex. That's not to say I don't want any or only do it once, I just don't want it to be the whole thing in the roleplay.

- Please let me know if you get bored of the roleplay and we can stop or make up something else.​

That's all I can think of really... now to the settings! Also, here is my rabbit hole and for no reason at all a a list for the letter F. Also also, I almost forgot, I prefer FxF or FutaxF pairings, but I'm fine with MxF as well.

I don't really have many settings in mind, but here are a few that I'd love to try.

Celebrities
Goo Girls with a plot
Something with were-creatures
Somehting during a war
Western
Also, I'd like to do MistressxSlave. BUT, I'm not good at being dominant although I will try sometimes.
Please feel free to suggest stuff. Also, I enjoy mixing stuff together. Something like Warcraft people in Elder Scrolls or some silly thing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom