Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

give it to me. [picture plots]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydnie.cherie

Super-Earth
Image #1
As the daughter of a pirate Captain, she was meant to be sheltered and pampered. She accepted the role when she was young, but as she got older she wanted more. She began to follow her father around the ship at a distance, despite his protests. She was a quick learner and learned as much as she could about running a ship before her father's untimely demise. A pirate ship without a captain might as well sink itself and she told herself she would take control of the ship and its crew before that happened. So she did. Of course she was met with resistance. Particularly from him.

As first mate, he had been next in line to become Captain should something happen. He was not simply going to hand over control of what was now his ship to anyone, definitely not a woman. Especially one who had yet to demonstrate any ability. However, he could not deny that she was a beauty to behold. Perhaps, if she couldn't be Captain, she would settle for being the mistress of one...

Image #2
Werewolf kills the son of a powerful demon. Demon sends succubus to avenge his son, swears to kill her if she fails. Characters meet, develop some sort of relationship. Will he kill her to save himself? Will she kill him to save herself? You get the gist...

Image #3
Being a lowly succubus, one would assume that she would love nothing better than to be the wife of a Greater Demon. Unfortunately the demon that wants to take her is Wrath, who is known to kill anyone around him for the slightest transgressions. Rather than face a sure death, Violet flees Hell.

Walking home in the wee hours of the morning from wherever, he trips over what must be a pile of trash. Thinking nothing of it, he continues on his way. He stops and turns when he hears a moan coming from behind him. The pile of trash rolls over, revealing itself to be a woman. Or something like that. She had purple wings, two purple horns, and a purple tail that lashed weakly as her head turned from side to side.

What happens next?

Image #4

Image #5

Image #6

Image #7

Image #8

Image #9

Image #10

Image #11

Image #12

Image #13
I will positively adore the person who can adequately play Knight Captain Cullen to my female mage circa Dragon Age: Origins!

Seriously, I don't want a textbook as a reply. One or two paragraphs will work, just keep it under six. Quantity < quality, people. I don't do that "match what you post" stuff, or any other pressure inducing requirements that suck all the fun out of roleplaying. I do require that you be able to accurately portray any character you chose.

I am more interested in plot and romance than smut. Sex will happen, of course, but it will not drive the roleplay or overshadow the plot. Plot twists are welcome. You are encouraged to carry out your plot twists with no warning, as I will do the same. I like to be caught off guard o.^ I do not want to be dominate or submissive. I'd like to switch according to the situation. I'd like a partner who does the same.

Also, as technology doesn't seem to like me very much there tend to be long periods of time in which I am not able to get onto this site to reply. I do check my messages, so feel free to message me, but I cannot post on threads from a mobile device. Therefore I encourage people to contact me via instant messengers. My screen names are displayed in my profile. Thanks...​

RE: give it to me. [picture plots +1 w/o image]

I know I'm currently in the midst of other roleplays, but I'm dying for an urban roleplay. What I mean by this is something involving guns, gangsters, drug dealers, baby mama drama, backstabbing, etc. Please help o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom