Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FULL) Ava's romantic, plot filled, literate role plays :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Mojito

Star
Hello ^^ I'm looking for a role playing partner......duh. My name is Ava, a twenty two year old minx seeking to satisfy a craving. But, like most people I have a few requests to lay before you.

1. No - *blinks* **ran across the room and bashed his head in*
2. No one liners. I'll accept a nice paragraph over a two page description over your toenail any day.
3. No mindless screwing. I don't believe in instant romance. I like to lead up to it with twists turns, betrayal and hate like a normal relationship.
4. I only play female characters.
5. Sorry I'm not a fan of incest or any funky fetishes
6. I don't to anything based off of movies, animes, cartoons, or books.
7 I only roleplay on threads or PM....no messengers

New Idea ( Long Term )​

Forget Me Not

Ava was forced into marriage with the Duke of Fenrir at an age when she'd have been better off in a schoolroom than a ballroom. Directly after the ceremony her handsome husband promply fled to the continent, leaving the marriage unconsumated and Ava quite indignant. Now, she is one of the most well known ladies in London...living on the edge of scandal- desired by many men but resisting giving herself to anyone. Finally, the Duke of Fenrir, has returned home, to discover that his naive bride has blossomed into the toast of the ton. Which leaves him in the most uncomfortable position of discovering that he has the bad manners to be falling in love- with his own wife!

Convenient Wife

The lord of a keep is being hassled into marrying a stuck up lady from afar that he has no interest in marrying. His mother plans on marrying him to the lady of her choosing without even telling him, but he knows already. Not one to say no to his mother he quickly finds a young lady at his keep searching for a cousin on the grounds of his keep and he strikes a deal with her. Marry him and be a wealthy convenient wife, or continue to live your live in exile. As time goes on and more is learned emotions begin to stir.

A lovely Knight (TAKEN)

The Noble Lady of a keep has reigned her title for ten years and has turned down every suitor to ever grace her doorstep. Independent and loyal to her people, the only person she trusts is her General. Her general was sent to fight when she was just 15 under command of her , now deceased, father. Her friend is due to arrive at a ball thrown in his honor, years have passed, have things changed?

An Open Wound

A war is being waged between the Locks and (your Family). Lady Ava's branch of the family lives in a isolated area, and chooses to remain neutral. The keep has recently become a hot spot for the wounded. While she and her people harbor hate for the opposing family, she turns away no one wounded or needing shelter. Not even the General of her enemies ...

Best Friend (Cravings!!!!) (TAKEN)

She's his best friend, but he wants more. She wants a long relationship, but is heartbroken over a recent breakup.
Soon she leaves for college, and he for another country. What will they do?

Okay now here are my pairings:

Victorian General / Lady
Medieval General/ Lady
Lord/ Earl/ Count / Lady
Arranged marriage
Student/ Student
Stranger/ Stranger
Best Friends
Vampire/werewolf
vampire/vampire

I'll do fantasy, modern day, historical. Not a fan of future rps. LOVE vampires, and not ones based on twilight.

More things will come up, but I'm drawing blanks after those. And please don't fear my sample, it's just my maximum, I can go from one paragraph to...well, that.

A SAMPLE OF MY RPING

She had seen a different side of Riku since this all began. What they were, not even she knew. Lovers? No. Friends? More than that...but still they loved one another more than many would ever know. She held him closely in return giving him comfort and the realization that she was here and with him. " You'll never lose me Riku, I promise. I promise on my beating heart that you will never lose me." she said softly. Giving him a kiss on the forehead and sighing softly. He needed a good time off, and there was no doubt an avalanche of paper work in her studies, just waiting for her. Her hand cradled his cheek as she looked him square in the eye. "When you're free to leave I want you to freshen up a bit, do whatever you have to and...meet me in the garden. I have something...important...to discuss with you. It's nothing bad...I promise you that." she smiled lightly at him and followed up with another lingering kiss, just as a nurse had walked in.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry M'Lady.." she bowed, " general..." she bowed once more.To Ava's knowledge this was the first time she was sure that someone had seen her kiss Riku.

"It's okay darling, you had something?" the lady held something in her hand that looked to be a roll of parchment. "Y-yes, milady it is for you." Accepting the parchment she stood up from Riku's lap, deliberately turning so that he couldn't read it. Rolling the paper back up in haste she instructed the nurse to take it to her studies immediately and closed the door behind her.

"Just another complaint...." she mumbled before brushing her fingers through Riku's hair once more. She could hear the hustle and bustle of the early evening rush through the corridors of the keep. "Remember, meet me at the garden when you can, okay." she held his hand in hers and gave him one last kiss while cradling his cheek and wiping away a few lingering tears. "I love you Riku." With those final words she left the room quietly and closed the door.

Running to the man who was keeping an eye on her the entire time she grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to the nearest wall and a scared and angered voice sounded. "What do you mean by this!! This can't be right! I never in my life have done such a thing!!"

"But you show signs..."

"I wish to hear no talk of SIGNS!! This can't be true!!" grunting she let him go and marched off to her room. "What...what did he do...to me...while I was..unconscious?" Blood streamed down her pale cheeks at the horrid thought of what had conspired between her unconscious body in the hands of her captor. "No...no...this..this can't be..." Her lips tightened as she pounded a fist into the top of her desk. In her chair she sat. Finally crumbling in on the news. This was not the way she pictured herself reacting to the news of her first child.​

RE: Ava's romantic, plot filled, literate role plays :D

Interested in the best friends idea. I'll PM you, and if you want to RP with me, we can discuss more there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom