Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Phantom of the Opera - {domf} Phantom and {m or f} 'Christine'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! I'm looking for basically what's in the title.

A female version of the Phantom of the Opera, with either a male Christine (Christian?) or a female Christine that differs from the one in the story. I have tweaked the story a bit so it's more sex friendly but please, this roleplay will mainly be PLOT BASED with obviously sex scenes but there won't be one right away. This is gonna be rock solid to find but oh well xD

Basically, my character, the Phantom of the Opera is somewhat of an outcast because of things she has done in the past, however, she is allowed to remain inside the opera as she is a brilliant writer and will write magnificent operas as long as her conditions are upheld. She has the opera house wrapped around her little finger and she knows it like the back of her hand, it was her playground as a child and it is her livelihood as an adult. She's a sexy, sensual character, with feelings of deep desire and deep passion. She WILL be played as dominant and this is non negotiable. I don't sub.

The character of Christian or Christine is somebody who has only recently come into the opera after losing the last of their family. The Phantom is taken by their voice and their appearance, but she is contested by the childhood lover of the singer she has fallen for.

To be honest, we can make this roleplay whatever we want. Anthro? Sure, go for it. All I request is that I am dom and that you read through this thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=26986

so you know what I do and don't do :3

Please PM if interested as I don't always see forums D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom