Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolaidroxs

Super-Earth
Okay so lately I've been wanting to role play with these plots

Hades is back and he's looking for a new wife. Persephanie broke his heart by choosing a mortal over him. If he doesn't find a new wife soon, he won't be able to rule the underworld. And how is he going to find one; by going to the mortal world of course.
Kaylee is your average high school senior. She's captain of the dance team, student body president, and on the debate team. When a new student comes to her small town school, she thinks of nothing of it. She's even going to not think of him other than another guy. She's too busy concentrating on going to college and dealing with a her activities to have a boyfriend.
But hades thinks she would be the perfect wife. Trying to use his bad boy charm, he wiggled his way into her life.

Or

Being the alpha's daughter is one thing. But when every male is trying to get into your pants to get you pregnant and become the alpha is another. That's what its like for Dylan. but when a lone wolf come trotting in the territory and asks to stay for a bit things become complicated. He starts having feelings for Dylan and Dylan thinks she might have feelings for him. But is he willing to give up everything for her??

Am definitely interested in the hades rp idea. I have a good idea of what kind of character to use, plus Greek mythology is a favorite of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom