Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stop scrolling, It's here. RP, Smut-filled or Plot driven!

Favorite Number, from 1 to 9

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupSatire

Super-Earth
Salutations!

My names SupSatire. Well, not really. In all actuality, I was cursed with the name Andrew. Bland, eh? But for appearances sake, you can all call me Sup. Or Satire. Or both, if it suits you, with or without a space. OKAY I'M RAMBLING.

I have a few odds and ends I should toss past you;

1. Contact me through PM's. Once there, I am willing to Roleplay in either PM's or threads.

2. Do not link me to your own search thread. I won't even humor a click, save for a quick click of the 'back' button.

3. I can play any gender, but I will not play MalexMale. As well, I'm much better at playing males, but I have more fun playing females. Make sense?

4. I'm a thoroughbred Canadian, English and French to the core. I don't care for words like 'Yaoi' or 'Uke'. I'm unfamiliar with most to all anime series, with the exception of a couple gems. And I wrinkle my nose at animes pictures.
So if you give me series I'll understand, words like 'Heterosexual', and lengthly character descriptions and we'll get along fine.

5. Of my 5 years of roleplaying on and off Gaia, I have yet to meet a partner who can make me squeamish. Yes, that is a challenge. Give me blood and gore. Give me excessive swearing. Give me hard fucking.
And I'll give it right back.

6. Incorporate the word run somewhere in your PM. This serves two purposes. One, it shows that you read my rules. Two, it gives me an example of your creativity and etymological prowess. Don't put it in italics and don't blatantly point it out. I'll find it myself.

7. I like to play multiple characters. One character will keep me happy, two is nothing short of perfect, three might test my fingers. Anything more than that will be quite the challenge for me.

8. My favorite number.

9. I have a habit of procrastinating on replies. If I take a while to post my response, give me a jab. Send me a message. Write in this thread. Guilt me into getting to work.
It helps, trust me.

10. I'd much rather play original characters than canon characters.

11. Still reading? I like you already!

12. I don't care much for spelling or length, though I turn my nose up at anything less than a paragraph. But above all else make sure your posts are fun. Read it over. Does it flow well? Are you sure you used colorful words? Be creative!

13. Don't echo my posts. I'm tired of partners who repeat every word, every action I've written, but from their characters vantage point. Acting may be reacting, but writing is not rewriting.
I know what happened. I'm the one who thought it up, typed it, reread it and posted it. At this point I'm tired of it and never want to see it again. Don't make me.

14. You may have submissive characters, but don't have submissive writing. I expect you to develop the story just as thoroughly as I do. If I wise up to you leaving me to do all the heavy lifting, I will tell you. I'm not submissive, and I'm not shy.

15. Have fun. If you break this rule, I'll break your fucking wrists. Simple?

Settings!

SERIES CRAVINGS;

- The Matrix - Craving: Pre-Neo Chronology
- Tolkien Universe - Craving: Myself as a male Dwarf, herself as a female Hobbit
- Misfits
- Katawa Shoujo
- K-On!
- World of Warcraft

SERIES;

- Harry Potter
- Skullgirls
- Eragon series, all four novels. Don't mention the movie or I'll gut you.
- Tron: Legacy
- Wanted
- The Sorcerers Apprentice
- Gorillaz
- Bioshock, Rapture or Columbia or Both!

ORIGINAL CRAVINGS;

- Modern Magic
- Medieval Fantasy
- Slenderman
- Zombie Apocalypse

ORIGINAL;

- Serial Killer/Serial Killer or Serial Killer/Detective
- Medieval Historical
- Unique Powers

ALSO, ANYTHING CHOCK FULL OF FUCKING IS GOOD TO GO.

...I hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Stop scrolling, It's here. RP, Smut-filled or Plot driven

Oh heyyy, another Skull Girls fan! :D

Loki Odinson said:
You've been warned once, I'm going to second it ....

Please stop bumping your thread more than once per day per the site rules. A third warning will result in an official warning and the closing of your thread.
Damn, I knew I was in trouble when I saw you browsing my thread. I should have pandered to my hunch, but the little devil on my shoulder was being quite loud today. My apologies.

Another Homestuck and MLP:FiM Fan!
*Highfives*
Cool Runnings Brotha!

No?
Okay, here's some.
Ranch
Sun
Buffalo
High School
China

Jaqueline said:
No?
Okay, here's some.
Ranch
Sun
Buffalo
High School
China
Hoo hoo! Look at the funny girl with her funny pants and her funny bird with his funny plumage! SO funny!

And a bump for my #1 favorite.

It's too bad it's likely no one will read this far because I'd love to inform others that roleplaying with you really is an excellent decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom