Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching, for M/F pairing's, CRAVING POKEMON BASED RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CURRENTLY OPEN

Welcome, everyone to my secret valcano lair(I know old joke)
this is where i plan to put all my pairings current cravings and, a short Bio, i am 22, Male, and, currently i work on the weekends so sunday and saturday, i most likely will NOT be able to post, so, if i do not post over the weekend, then please don't be alarmed, i did not drop our RP, i promise, now, as for how i RP, i usually play Hetero, but an willing to play Yuri, Now, on to the good stuff, i will post my fave, Pairing's, following my list of Rule' & Regulations.

Rule's & Regulation's
Post Length: I will post with what i am given, you give me a big post i will try and follow, give a little get a little back,
Grammer & Spelling: I use Spell Check most of the time , so spelling won't be a problem, as, far as grammer and punctuations goe's, i really don't pay attention to it, and have gotten Litirally, No Complaints about it.
M/M & F/F: As, i stated berfore, i usually do Hetero, these RP's i am willing to play with anyone on here, aslong as i am not asked to do M/M, don't ask me why but, i just don't see the point in it.

Pairing's

Fandom's

Pokemon

OC/OC, May, Misty, Dawn, Sabrina(Longterm)

Naruto

OC/OC, Hinata, Sakura, Shizunie, Tsunade, Ino, Hinata, Karin, Sexy No Jutsu Kakashi
(Longterm/Smut)
Yu-Gi-Oh!

OC/OC, Dark Magician Girl(Long Term)

DBZxSailor Moon

OC, Goku, Yamcha, Jeice, Piccalo/Bulma, Launch, Videl, Chi-Chi(Long Term)

Real Life

Celeb/Boyfriend role

Me, Rocktar, Football player, Contest Winner/Sandra Bullock, Britany Spears, Jessica Alba, Amy lee, Hailey Williams, Hilary Duff, Megan Fox, Lindsey Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Michelle Rodriguez, Kelly Clarkson, olivia munn(Smut & Long Term)

Bandmate/Amy Lee, Hailiey Williams, Fergie(Smut & Long Term)

Boss, Employee

Dentist/Dental Assistant(Smut)<PLOT

Comic's

Peter Parker, Wolverine, Cyclops,Beast, Gambit, Emma Frost, Storm, Myistique, Rouge, Jean Gray, x-23/Black Cat, Mary Jane, Catwoman, Wonderwoman, Spider-Woman, Supergirl, X-23, Emma Frost, Storm, Myistique, Rouge, Jean Gray

Video Game's

MK

OC, Sub-Zero, Noob, Johnny Cage[/b]/Sonya, Jade, Kitana, Frost.

Movie's

Girl, Interrupted

Matinnce Man, Male Orderly, Visitor/Lisa[size=12pt]<PLOT IN MIND[/size]

Plot's

12/1/11
"Modern Day, Bonnie And Clyde"
I, see it starting off in a Mental Instatution, or Insane Asylum,
a woman, put there by her parent's She has sort of a mean streak, being disruptive, rude, useing foul language most of the time, fighting with staff and other inmate's,
aswell as breaking out and idsappering for weeks at a time, and, this being the last straw,
she is locked in her room, only being brought out to use the rest room,
and this is when she notices a Mantinace Man, a, staff member(Your choice i don't mind either way) has taken a shine to her,
so one night she fakes a medical problem, or something like that we can discuss if you wish to try this plot out,
and, he is the only staff member, On Duty, in that hallway he opens to door to help her,
he drops the keys unknowingly of course, and, she takes them, and, she threatens to scream rape, if he tries to stop her,
and, after seeing him as some kind of liability, being that He, is the only one that knows where and how she got the key's she drags him along with her,
and, from there, she goes nuts(Excuse the pun),
and from there, she starts robbing little mom and pop stores threatning him,
and everything, until she slowly starts to fall for him aswell, she slowly goes from dom to sub.

(All plots will have a time stamp placed on them)

Note's
Thats all i have right now contact me via PM, IM or posting here and we can disscus everything i do ahve a few plots i love making plots up with my Partners so if you have an idea feel free to let me know, i also play mainly OC's i try to make all of them adult's the whole "High School" thing it Way over done, So......Yeah. also, if you Pm me about a possible RP, don't leave me in the middle of discussing it, thank you

RE: Searching, for M/F pairing's, and F/F pairing's, SMUT WANTED!

Updated, ne paring added to Real Life section, and, currently craving a SMUT RP, with dom female preffered.

I know there is a once a month bump rule, and, if this violates let me know but, i am looking for someone to play Amy Lee of Evanesance for me tonight hopefully, i am on Yahoo Messanger right now feel free to IM me, just tell me you are from Blue Moon.

Hi, everyone, i'm back its been a wild two weeks here latly, anyways, i am back and looking and, am curently looking for a pokemon based RP, based in Johto, so PM me for some brainstorming, hope everyone has a great 2012, thanks for reading, and, feel free to PM me anytime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom