Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to spin a few plots [ONLY THE LITERATE NEED APPLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

redthorn

Moon
A pleasure to make your acquaintance, I'm Redthorn. I'm seeking Roleplay with personable sub/switch partners (I'm typically Dom) who will contribute to a plot and will not leave without warning. Please, reply here if you've an interest and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

• ● I prefer stories driven by plot, sex (gentle to pseudo-rape). I enjoy complicated relationships, violence (bordering on sadism), loads of drama are encouraged, along with kinks, power struggles, masterxslave play,strong willed females (to be broken), submissive females.This is really just the tip of the iceberg, but I feel you can gather a general understanding from what I have thus far.

● I am not looking for smut based RP that lacks a plot, dominate Males, teen characters, god-moders, toilet play, vore, or anything of that nature.

What I expect from you: I'm looking for someone literate and committed to a plot. I'll give you my time if you give me yours. All I ask is that you give me fair warning before dropping a plot and running off for whatever reason.
  • ● No One-Lining. If I can give you at least one to two paragraph's you can do the same for me.
    ● Do not leave without warning. Inform me if you're bored or life is hectic. We'll figure something out.
    ● You can post no less than once-to-twice a week.

I'm currently in the works on an F-List, and will update this thread when one is completed.

● I prefer stories driven by plot, sex (gentle to pseudo-rape). I enjoy complicated relationships, violence (bordering on sadism), loads of drama are encouraged, along with kinks, power struggles, masterxslave play,strong willed females (to be broken), submissive females.This is really just the tip of the iceberg, but I feel you can gather a general understanding from what I have thus far.
This is perfect. My characters fight like there's no tomorrow, I love kinks, and nothing bothers me.

redthorn said:

I'd be more than interested in trying something with you.
If you don't have anything specific in mind we can come up with something
together. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom