Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim Based RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuro_mari

Meteorite
So I have been helplessly addicted to my copy of Skyrim the past few weeks and I thought it might be interesting to do an RP that is based on the world of Skyrim. I have not beaten the main quest of the plot yet (too busy with side missions and treasure gathering) but I would like to create an original plot based in Skyrim.

Race options would be the same as the game, but my preference will be toward the Nords for my character. We can play with Dragonborn elements as well. (I’m open to a lot of things.)

A little about me:
• Play as female or male depending on the plot
• I am literate with a tendency to para post.
• I prefer intelligent partners that can carry on normal conversation and post adequately.
• I do work full time, so my reply speed can vary depending on how many hours I am working.
• I have been RPing for almost a decade, and can provide writing samples. I’ve been on a hiatus for a long time, and am trying to get back into writing.

Requests of my partners:
• Gender: Male or female doesn’t bother me, although my preference for the moment is MxF for romantic pairings (me playing the female).
• Literacy: A MUST! I don’t mind occasional errors but well thought out posts are one of my greatest motivators/turn ons.
• Plot: Be able/willing to discuss and build plot with me.
• Kinks: I am open to a variety of kink, which can be discussed later.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask via reply or PM. ^.^

I'm the same way, I'm not even close in the main quest, only 7 quests completed xD Please PM me, I'd love to share the ideas I have. ^ ^

I sent PMs to both of you, and have gotten quite a few messages about interest, so I am going to investigate where my current leads take me. Thanks for the interest! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom