Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Robotech [Seeking F / story-based or smut] - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiaroscuro

Planetoid
So, 'sup Blue Moon? Long(ish) time no post. Anyway, I've kinda been bitten by the nostalgia bug and was curious if anyone else would be interested in this setting.

Side Story
My main idea is set during New Generation (the third part). I'd be looking to play a soldier who comes to Earth to defeat GIANT ENEMY CRABS. When he arrives, he meets your character and adventure ensues. I'm thinking this'd be more plotty than smutty; it would be an interesting change of pace, don't you think? I've got even more ambitious ideas here if somebody's interested; get in touch with me!
I play: Probably an OC of some kind, or maybe a Macross character adapted to the Robotech setting. Since we don't have to worry about lawyers suing us into subatomic particles. If AU, maybe Scott or (Pretty Pretty Princess) Lancer.
You play: Lots of options here. An OC is one. Other possibilities include Nova Satori from the previous series (she kinda dropped off the radar and she's also smoking hot), a Robotech-adapted version of a Macross character (Klan? Mylene?), or some other canon character if we're going AU.
For more information: Relevant kink list over here

Have Sex, Dammit!
In case someone would rather get down to the pr0n: take any of the above girls, add horrible monster (tentacled or not) created by/for Invid evolution experiments. Simple but effective. :D
For more information: Relevant kink list over here

Things to Know:
  • I don't bite. Seriously. Unless you're into that. As long as you keep everything else on this list in mind, feel free to send me a PM/reply here. I won't bite your head off for minor typos/make fun of your kinks/etc. Life's too short to spend it hanging around jerks, ne?
  • If I've listed a kink as 'maybe' on F-List, feel free to ask about it. I make no promises, but they're things I might be talked into. If it's listed as 'no', I won't do it. At least not for that RP (you might notice there are some things that I've listed as 'no' under one profile that I'm okay with in the other idea). They're the things that I find to be buzz-killers/inappropriate to the scene.
  • I don't judge minor typos, as long as I don't need to decipher what you're trying to say with a code-book.

RE: Robotech [Seeking F / story-based or smut]

Aaaand a bump.

FYI: while I mentioned New Generation in the first post, I'm totally okay with doing other parts of the saga too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom