Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperately want to do X-Men roleplays: Rogue x Wolverine etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystica

Super-Earth
IN NEED OF X-MEN ROLEPLAYS <3

I'm a huge fan of X-Men; both the film series and the many comic versions and series.

Currently, my greatest desire is to do a Rogue (Marie) x Wolverine (Logan) roleplay based mainly on the film series. You don't have to necessarily seen the movies, but I'm asking for a basic knowledge on Wolverine. (I will be playing Rogue)

A little basic info on the couple:
- Wolverine is hundreds of years old but ages ridiculously slowly because of his healing ability. Oh, and incase your very unfamiliar with Wolverine, he has three claw/blades that come out from in between his knuckles on each hand. They are steel-plated and virtually indestructible.
- Rogue does not have the ability to touch other beings without sucking the life/energy or mutant powers out of them. She has to wear gloves at all times and cannot kiss anyone. She is young. Willing to play her between 16 and 25 years old.
- How they met: Rogue runs away after accidentally killing her first boyfriend. She manages to reach a bar with a fighting ring where she witnesses Wolverine win a series of fights. After the fights, at the bar, Rogue's warning to Wolverine 'saves' him from being attacked by a drunken man at the bar. After the incident, Rogue sneaks into Wolverine's pick-up truck (hidden in the back) since she has no where to go. He finds her in the back. The beginning of their relationship.

OK - so incase you already know all that ~

I'm sure you're wondering HOW exactly their relationship would work... physically:
I was thinking, after they bond and etc. blah blah, Wolverine forces himself to build immunity to her strong ability. Since he has an extraordinary healing factor, he uses that and magnifies it to be with her. Although extremely difficult and painful at first, eventually it gets easier.

I'm open to many changes ot any tweaks and etc. This was just my general idea. :)

OTHER X-Men pairings I'm craving:

* Based mainly on the movie series with a touch of comic books *

Rogue/Storm x Wolverine/Cyclops
Mutant x Young Magneto/ Young Professor Xavier
Mutant x Wolverine
Mystique/Storm x Other
Human x Mutant
Other Mutant x Other Mutant (choice)
Young Mystique x Young Magneto (X-Men: First Class)
Emma Frost x Young Magneto
Other Mutant x Young Magneto
Other Mutant x Young Charles Xavier
Mystique x Azazel
Other Mutant x Azazel
Mystique x Beast (Hank)
Other Mutant x Beast (Hank)
Mutant x Political Leader
Other x Beast/Hank (blue form)
Other x Warren/Angel/Archangel
Suicidal Girl x Warren/Angel/Archangel
Jewish Woman x Azazel OR Shaw (plot below)
* Azazel is partnered with Shaw, who in WW2 was a Nazi leader in a concentration camp. While on the job trying to sense and recruit mutants (in the camp, he can also be a Nazi of some sort), he is spotted by a frantic Jewish old woman who screams in terror calling 'Nazi's Demon! The Devil! Nazi's Bitch!' in Hebrew. Azazel, most trying to ignore the lunatic, loses his temper. Though before disappearing and re-appearing to smack the old woman, a young Jewish inmate wrapped herself around the hag, convering her mouth in attempt to hush and save her life. She begged that he not touch the old woman, "Have mercy," She spoke, so soft and clean. "Fear is a ravaging emotion. She is just ignorant. I beg you to spare her life." Her piercing green eyes could not fade from his.

She was so beautiful, yet so dirty from the abuse of the camp. Having no fear of his red being, though it was clear she had never seen anything like him before. She stood up, in his face as if mezmorized by his unique features. She slowly raised her hands to hold his face, and with such compassion, said, "You have the eyes of God." Azazel, having never been reffered to anything but evil, was now receiving a comment of good. Shaw approached, laughing in practic hysterics at the scene. "What a pthetic human being." He spat in her face and pushed her to the ground. "Such a waste." She looked away in disgust, "Have you no compassion?" She challeneged, "If anyone, you are the devil." She was staring at Shaw.

It can be changed, altered, or scrapped altogether. It's just a starting idea. I'm open to new ideas and changes. This can also be open to a pairing with Shaw instead of Azazel. *

EDIT:

Semi-literates and literates welcome! I don't care, I just want to do an X-Men roleplay! ;P
I prefer more than a few sentences, though. :)

would you be willing to pair Wolverine with Jean Grey I am willing to play Wolverine he is one of my favorite X-Men characters :) I'm willing to do either pair though like I said I like Wolverine and think I can play him decently if I tried I've never RPed anything X-Men related but I do have knowledge of the movies, comics, and the old cartoons lol

I haven't done an X-Men roleplay in a long time; I'd love to give it a go. If you're still looking for a Wolverine, let me know, and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom