Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Plot Request. Some non-con and Incest involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Alright. Here's the deal. This would be a next generation rp.

My character would be the young daughter of Naruto and Hinata.

Here's the story. Twenty years from the started of our story, life was just beginning for Naruto and Hinata. Naruto had become hokage, and he and Hinata had just married. But a month after the wedding, she goes on a mission, and then vanishes for a year.

What happened? She was caught by Sasuke, who was looking to create an heir to exact his plots of vengeance. So he abducts Hinata, deeming her a worth mother to his child, and forces her to bear said child. So, she's forced to bear his child, carry it to term, and then see it through it's first two months. It's a son (Your character). After that Sasuke releases her with the warning that if she tells anyone, he will eliminate anything and everything she holds dear.

So, in great fear, she returns home, where she is greeted as a hero, no one knowing any better. She never tells Naruto. Life goes on and within the year, Naruto and Hinata are due their first child (my character).

The years pass, and she grows. She's 17 now, and and a very talented kunoichi. He's 19 now, and his goal is to follow his father's lead and attempt to take down konoha.

He goes to the village undercover as a diplomat of another village, so that he can set things up to topple Konoha. But while he's there he meets my character, and they end up sparking up sort of a relationship, neither knowing that they are half siblings.

So yeah. Ideally, I would like to play the prologue to this too, involving Hinata and Sasuke, but that's optional.

IntothePaintedDesert-Nanoke2copy.png

Uzumaki, Nanoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom