Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open Me ^^ {New/Edited Plots}

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayBee_Gurl19

Planetoid
SO I've done the whole 'message me for my list' thing, but I think people are more likly to message me knowing what they want to do, and it saves time to just send one message that says which number, or what their idea is, so without further ado...

1.Rachel dresses slutty, makes out with random guys in the hall, and maes sexual jokes, most of the staff is sick of it, Mr.Hanson on the other hand, actually does something about it, and exactally what that is i suppose you can decide

2.Ray and Lida have never liked each other, but are forced to work alone together for a school assignment at either of their houses, and they start to get to know each other and end up lusting for each other, id like this one to be over the course of a few days, in the roleplay not in real time (Kinda cheesy and overdone, what whatevs)

3. Travis and Maggi have been friends for a while, so it's not that weird for them to have sleepovers at each others houses, although after a friendly wrestling match over the remote, on pins the other, and one leans in for a kiss, who pins who? Who kisses who? All to be decided

4.Andrew has worked for the Benson family as their butler since their only daughter was 16, now, after leaving for two years living with her mother as a way of her father getting rid of her 'snoody' attitude, she's back, less snoody, but more slutty

5.Charles(you) and Mark have been friends for years, and now are sharing a dorm, he invites you to go out drinking with him and his sister whom you havent seen since she was 16 in celebration for her 21st birthday, and she has definatly changed

6.Carter and Katie meet at their collage orientation, and end up going out to dinner, and his place after. The next morning they decide it would be best to not keep in touch, that is until they end up sharing a dorm in one of the collages co-ed building

7.Emily goes home with her roomate, Gwen, for Christmas since her family decided not to do anything special this year (Funny, two scenerios involving collage in a row) and so when she gets there she meets Gwens three very attractive brothers **requires you to be able to play 3 chars. please**

8.So, I was watching this movie, and it was about this big boss guy who sends his henchmen people to go kidnap this girl he's been stalking, and then i had to go to work, so I've been pondering the ending, I like to think that he did something sexual, torture-y to her, anyone care to help me make up an ending?

Bold= What I'm currently craving, and names will be changed.

Pretty much all of these scenerios can be altered/changed, if you want to change something, just ask, I'll probably be fine with it, unless its written in red down thurrr vvv

Now, if you want to message me your idea, dont if it involves the following :)

Absolutly Not
Futa
Scat
Gore
Incest
Watersports
Body Alteration
Vore

Maybe, If I like the plot enough
FxF
Playing A Male (Never done it, not sure if I'd be good at it?)

Favorite
Older Partners (If you want my char. to be older, just ask)
Playing Sub. (Again, if you want me dom. just ask)
Spontaneity
Role Playing in PM

-Now, I'm not saying if it doesn't include these I won't do them

Note-One thing that bothers me is talking about irrelivant things, like if it actually has something to do with the story, and your going somewhere with it? That's fine, it makes the story more intresting

RE: Open Me ^^ {Plots}

BayBee_Gurl19 said:
SO I've done the whole 'message me for my list' thing, but I think people are more likly to message me knowing what they want to do, and it saves time to just send one message that says which number, or what their idea is, so without further ado...

1.Jennifer returns to her home town after 6 years, unknown to her if Alan still lives there, or even if he still remembers her, but she's determined to find out. Alan and Jennifer being friends, never in a relationship prior to her leaving

2.Rachel dresses slutty, makes out with random guys in the hall, and maes sexual jokes, most of the staff is sick of it, Mr.Hanson on the other hand, actually does something about it, and exactally what that is i suppose you can decide

3.Nate and Maya are best friends and have lived in the same appartment for a few years, sharing different sex stories and mistakes, so nothing is awkward with the two of them, one night one of them takes it too far, and like the rest, to be decided

4.Laura, Michael and Derrick are all at one of the guys houses(( either Derrick or Michael, or if they have the same apartment or whatever)) and they take advantage of her, this one involves alot of input from you like, was it planned, if so by both or just one, and is she into it or not, stuff like that

5.Ray and Lida have never liked each other, but are forced to work alone together for a school assignment at either of their houses, and they start to get to know each other and end up lusting for each other, id like this one to be over the course of a few days, in the roleplay not in real time

6. Travis and Maggi have been friends for a while, so it's not that weird for them to have sleepovers at each others houses, although after a friendly wrestling match over the remote, on pins the other, and one leans in for a kiss, who pins who? Who kisses who? All to be decided

7.Andrew has worked for the Benson family as their butler since their only daughter was 16, now, after leaving for two years living with her mother as a way of her father getting rid of her 'snoody' attitude, she's back, less snoody, but more slutty

8.Charles(you) and Mark have been friends for years, and now are sharing a dorm, he invites you to go out drinking with him and his sister whom you havent seen since she was 16 in celebration for her 21st birthday, and she has definatly changed

Now, if you want to message me your idea, dont if it involves the following :)

Absolutly Not
Futa
Scat
Gore
Watersports
Body Alteration
Vore
Anything With Full-On Animals
Anything not set in modern time

the rachel one sounds good to rp

RE: Open Me ^^ {New/Edited Plots} **UPDATE 6-15-12**

Bump, Probably going to be on for the next hour or two, depends on how things go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom