Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Polygamy roleplay Partner Search MxFxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmi-Mae

Supernova
Hello There fellow roleplayer.

I am in search for a partner who is willing to play a male in my Polygamy based roleplay, Here is my plot line.

This story takes place in the year 2543. Genetic Mutations have gone terribly wrong, reducing the humanity Life expectinzy to be only Twenty-five, Even less so for most women. Young girls are kidnapped and mated into polygamous Marriages with men eager to precreate. This story follows the short lives of a fifteen year old and an Eightteen year old who are forced to marry a man who is twenty two, His first wife is soon to be dead since she has turned twenty and has been hospitalized with poor lung conditions and fevers for almost six months. Unlike these two girls marriage to this man... He truly loved his first wife and seeing her wither away is killing him in the inside. However he slowly begins to find himself falling in love with these two girls whom he plans on having children with... that is if his father doesn't get to the fetus first.... rumor has it that the man's father claims the children his wife birthed were all dead.... but in the basement of his mansion he holds experiments on his grandchildren. What will happen in this twisting tale will the girls manage to escape or find themselves falling in love with this broken hearted man?

Story inspired by the book Wither

Here is my F-list

Send me a PM if you are interested! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom