Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Open pregnancy ideas

Hmmmm.. How would you feel about a teacher, and his pregnant student? I'd also love to do a pregnant celebrity with paparazzi.

RE: Open pregnancy ideas

Ahh what the hey...I'll bump this. I'd love to do something involving a twisted game show....perhaps a show where each question or challenge failed results in another month of pregnancy....I'd love something like that, haha.

RE: Open pregnancy ideas (with a new idea added!)

I will bump this today, but with a BRAND NEW IDEA! OH BOY!

I'd love to play out a scene where my character (be it a regular girl, a superhero, a celebrity) is basically zapped by a type of ray from a villain or an arch nemesis that makes them turn into a very stereotypical pregnant woman.

Here's an example for this that I pitched to a fellow RP'r on here involving Supergirl:

"What about Supergirl tangling with a new villain...obviously he knows that destroying her is basically out of the question...so he decides to occupy her time in another way. He uses a ray to basically drain her of her powers and make her a stereotypical pregnant house wife. Basically she would get zapped, nothing would happen right away, but then she'd go back to the league and the changes would begin...swelling stomach, breasts, a desire to knit, to cook, to sew....all to her abject horror and to the leagues hilarity. She would contact the villain to change her back..."

That's basically what I'm looking for...though it doesn't have to be with Supergirl of course! It can be with any hero or character you'd like to discuss! If this is up your alley send me a PM!

Thanks for the great ideas all! Let me just say if you're going to send me one, please don't include anything with incest, pedophilia, or bestiality! I've gotten too many incest scenarios. I'd love to be turned into an overly huge, sterotypical pregnant woman!

Love the ideas all, thanks again. Just please, no more incest stuff, thanks!

Really craving something with super heroes. Anyone interested in a very pregnant spandex hero waddling around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom