Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pop me <3? m/f f/f/(futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
I'm back! Sorry to anyone I was RPing with and disappeared, I've returned and I'm ready to play!

Anywho, I'm looking for a number of things! First and foremost I have some requirements, just some simple things I'd expect from you and things you can expect from me~ =3

No one-liners, absolutely never ever!
Details, details, details!
Comprehension of spelling, grammar, the English language in general...
Meaty posts turn me on~ <3
PM's are loved, threads negotiable.

I had a Rabbithole and all that jazz but I think it might be just a tad bit easier to explain on here, first off I'm super open so if its not in my turn-offs or ons then I'm most likely okay with it! Just ask, sweetie. ;3

<3:

Older men
Futa's (Playing with one, not as one.)
Foreplay <333
Pet names (Little one, sweetie, honey, babe~)
Anal (Anal training, Anal beads... ect.)
Light bondage
Vanilla/Romance <333
Consensual
Pseudo-Rape
Forced nudity
Incest
((Much, much more.))

</3:
Abuse/cruelty/beating
Death/Gore
Vore
Scat
Watersports
Body Alteration

Plots & Parings

**Not all kinks in the 'kinks' section have to be included!

CRAVING <33 I want a sexy futa wolf or a husky manly wolf!.. <3
Name: In a Flower Field
Paring: Little red/Big bad wolf (FUTA CRAVING!)
Plot: Little red is lost in the forest, she started to explore but found herself far too deep and away from any paths. Its a beautiful day and she finds a large field of flowers, being her usual happy self she forgets her worries for now and plays in the field. Tuckering herself out she soon falls into a deep sleep among the flowers, an odd sent draws a visitor, who finds just another pretty flower among many to be plucked.
Kinks: Forced nudity, pseudo-rape, teasing, virginity & romance

Name: Cure to loneliness
Paring: Mistress/Pet
Plot: Being in a new town with a new apartment, job and surrounds can get lonely. Having just moved out of her parents house and far away to get her own bearings, Lyra decides to buy a pet. At the local pet store one little creature calls out to her with almost intelligent eyes (Your choice, dog, cat, ferret.. Haha.) She takes the little fuzzy thing home, but, upon waking up the next morning she finds something pretty riveting, that little pet has transformed into a slumbering man!
Kinks: Light furry (ears/tail) or full anthro, petting, romance/comedy, teasing, foreplay, shower scenes ect. ect.

Name: Always take care of me!
Paring: Uncle/Niece (Up for a futa aunt too! <333)
Plot: A niece is absolutely in love with her uncle, they used to play together as kids and they've always been the best of buds. The nieces mother, a single parent, is glad to let her uncle take care of her for a year or two while shes on business is foreign countries. The girl is always so hard to wake up, so when it comes time to tousle her from bed the uncle gets an idea of tickling the young thing awake.. Upon doing so he suddenly realizes her practically naked body under the sheets.. How mature she's grown and how beautiful she is.. and things start to get awkward.
Kinks: Teasing, Tickling, Light bondage, Awkward love ect. ect.

Name: The Darker Half
Paring: Twincest
Plot: A playful naughty twin who's always teasing and playing with the others emotions, pinning her down, tickling her, peeking in on her taking baths, making perverse comments.. Going as far to fondle her just a bit and leave the girl wanting more.. It all boils up to the girl tying her own brother/sister down and teasing him/her until he's/she's begging and pleading for more..
Kinks: Light bondage, Blow jobs, Virginity, Teasing/Tickling.. ect. ect.

Name: A Present for the Princess
Paring: Princess/Pet (Anthro)
Plot: A youthful, painfully shy princess is granted a lovely present by her dear mother. One she said that will entertain her through the night and cure her meek tendencies, excitedly, she rushes to her room. Only to find a fluffy, sexy Anthro (Animal of your choice!) chained to her bed, the Princess is alarmed, unchaining the beast who has been trained to want to please her in any way possible - Completely and utterly ready to keep going till the morning. Yet, the princess still of timid nature, it might take some coaxing to get her to be so willing...
Kinks: Forced Nudity, Foreplay, Anal, Toys, Light bondage, Romance.. ect. ect.

Name: A secret crush
Paring: Goth boy/Nerd Girl (Can be yuri aswell! <3)
Plot: A very cocky, alternative boy has an embarrassing crush on a girl who is obsessed with anime, cartoons and other geeky things. She's always spunky, upbeat and happy, willingly okay with being a nerd. Although, whenever shes around said boy she gets nervous. Boys in general make her nervous. Said boy makes an elaborate plan to spend time with the girl without actually asking, the perverse plan happens to include getting an embarrassing, sensual shot of the girl and using it as blackmail for her to come and help him with homework at his house.. All this only for her time and possibly more..
Kinks: Romance, Vanilla, Teasing, Flirting, Forced Nudity~

Parings..

Princess/Servant
Priestess/Demon(ess)
Butler/Mistress
Boss/Secretary
Goth Guy/Nerd Girl
Sister/Brother
Uncle/Niece
Anthro/Any
Twincest
Ninja/Princess
Childhood Friends
Stalker/Victim

More to come! <3333

RE: Pop me <3?

now i believe i could enjoy roleplaying with you if you'll hear an idea of mine??

otherwise i'm up for the always take care of me rp but maybe with a futa neice instead or a Ninja/Princess rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom