Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Currently CLOSED - Woe To The Conquered: Barbaric Tales [MxF, Adv. Literate]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vae Victis

Meteorite
I: Introduction
II: My Characters
III: Plot Ideas

I: Introduction

Barbarians interest me because they are truly the alpha males of the fantasy genre; strong, confident and always willing to take what they desire through any means they see fit. These stories will not revolve around (or even particularly involve) romance in the classic sense, but rather hinge on the primal urges of savages and warrior kings. Possession, vengeance and lust the primary traits among them. All of the stories will, of course, be of the adult variety with a focus on sex and violence. The scope of the story will vary from partner to partner by preference. I am just as willing to write a heavily involved epic as I am to participate in an RP centered around sex, and the settings can range from high fantasy to taking a more realistic approach to things.

As stated in the thread title, I'm looking for partners who are advanced lit. I've been roleplaying since the days of AOL chatrooms, and writing since I was a little kid so I've got a lot of experience. I'm by no means perfect, but I need someone who can keep up with multiple paragraphs and has good spelling and grammar. Nothing takes me out of an RP more than typos. Length isn't as big an issue and I'm fine with shorter posts if they would fit better than long ones. If I can find a partner who can challenge me or bring out my best I will absolutely adore you.

I am a dom by nature, and so will never play a submissive role. However, as much as I love the damsel in distress (and in some places playing her captor) I am also fond of competition. If one of my men is paired with a woman who is in some way on equal or greater footing with him or is in a position of power over him that would also be incredible fun. My characters will never submit, but dom against dom is usually a good time.

I would prefer to play either through AIM, which you can find in my profile, or in threads. PMs get too messy to keep track of and I'd prefer to use them specifically for out of character discussion regarding the RP, though I'm not opposed to friendly chatter if you're the type of person who likes that. To reduce clutter I'll be keeping most stuff hidden under spoilers so my thread doesn't look gargantuan and intimidating. I think that about does it for my intro, so on to the next bit!

II: My Characters

These are essentially brief little bios to tell you a bit about my characters and give you an idea of what to expect from them as well as what sort of settings they would be best suited for. They can more or less be used in any of my story ideas, and I'm also very willing to include them in any ideas you may have. If it isn't obvious by now I'm very much a fan of communication and discussion. In any case, here they are.

King Astirend of Lothaim
Astirend.jpg

The people of Lothaim are especially strong willed and self serving, and as such it is rare when a king can remain on the throne without being deposed, let alone actually have the commanding nature required to bring such a naturally difficult people under his rule. King Astirend is the first man in centuries to do so, and he has set his sights on grander things, making use of his unified people by making great military and societal advancements. Though pacts have long since been in place his neighboring tribes are starting to fear the sudden modernization of his forces, causing a great deal of tension. In addition, a large unified empire stands on the verge of marching upon the untamed lands, Lothaim in particular.

Savrax Vorvan-thal
SavraxVorvan-thal.jpg

Where most barbarians distrust and hate magic and those who wield it, Savrax views is as a powerful tool. An able warrior, his true might comes from his mastery of magic, particularly the dark arts given to him by an ancient and evil being which he earned in exchange for the lives of his tribe. Using his new found power Savrax invaded the civilized lands, conquering the capital city and renaming it after himself. Those who resisted were slaughtered, brought back from the dead and added to his ever growing legion. He has recently carved out a small kingdom for himself, though his intentions are clear. He will not stop until he has conquered the whole of the land.

Tralen the Unyielding
Tralen.jpg

Tralen was the child of a barbarian king named Rothgar and his favored concubine. Though he was not the eldest child he was his father's favorite, displaying a unique cunning and seemingly unstoppable willpower. From an early age he followed his father into many battles, taking part in them as soon as he was old enough to do so. After a particularly violent raid his people were followed home by a small group of survivors who quickly alerted their king about the location of their attackers. The king prepared a massive legion to deal with the intruders and quickly gave the order to march. Though he was an able combatant, Tralen realized there was no hope of victory. The boy took a sword and hid himself in his father's stone palace. From his hiding place he saw the same horrible acts his people had committed returned on his own family. His father surrounded and killed, siblings younger and older butchered, and his mother raped by laughing soldiers before her life was taken as well. When the soldiers left he remained hidden until the noise outside had finally stopped, emerging to see his people slaughtered and his home destroyed.

Now a grown man, Tralen still lives alone in the ruins of his village. Though many now know his name few dare speak it for fear that the winds will carry it to him and bring his attention. To the barbarians of other tribes he is something of a legend, his name and deeds treated with equal parts celebration and reverence. To those of more civilized kingdoms he is an avatar of destruction, reputedly able to sac whole cities and conquer armies on his own. Whether or not the tales are true, it is a fact that Tralen the Unyielding leaves death and misery in his wake, each of his conquests bringing him that much closer to having the revenge he craves.

Blank Slates
Slaine.jpg

male-human-barbarian.jpg

Barbarian_Madness_by_rodimus25.jpg

Barbarian_king_by_el_grimlock.jpg

III: Plot Ideas

This is where I'll toss ideas I have for you to pick from. Some of them will be thought out, while others will just be little saplings of ideas waiting for the right person to help them grow. As always, suggestions are welcome.

A Warrior Enslaved
The bloodthirsty princess (queen/baroness/whatever you'd prefer) of a kingdom is presented with a captive barbarian warrior to be used in the arena for her amusement. At first she makes him fight animals, but when that seems to not be enough of a challenge she forces him to fight other humans. No matter how she stacks the odds he always finds a way to come out victorious. Being somewhat demented, watching his fights always leaves her wanting for him. After combat he is always ordered to see her and tend to her needs, promising the whole time that some day he will take her life for making a slave of him.

False God
A young warrior with a thirst for adventure hear tales of a faraway island. None have yet to set foot on it, but sailors eagerly described the dense jungles, tall mountains and, most striking of all, the towers of ivory that seem to stretch into the sky. Eager to go on a journey of discovery the young warrior leaves his homeland for the island, where he encounters an exotic race of people. They mistake him for a god and welcome him to their hidden cities, worshiping him and bestowing him with treasure, women and anything else he commands. This story could go in a few directions. Maybe a high priestess is particularly smitten with him, or has doubts about his divinity. She could also be a non-believer or worshiper of some evil entity who wishes to use the foreign warrior as means to consolidate power.

Portents of the End Times
All people have prophecies, and it is not unusual for neighboring lands to have slightly different versions of the same stories. When it appears to the elders of two villages that there are signs of a great battle that will spell the end of their people they each decide they must pick a champion. The two champions must go together to find a fabled artifact which is said to be the only weapon capable of stopping the looming threat. Surprisingly, the champion chosen by one village is a woman. Her male companion laughs at this selection but takes her along with him at the urging of his village elder. The woman grows tired of his treatment, though she quickly earns his respect as an equal. Despite the rough start and many personality differences the two of them come to enjoy the company, though they must constantly remind themselves and each other of the importance of the task at hand. When the time comes, what will they choose? The fate of their people or their own undeniable urges?

The Captive Queen
When a barbarian ruler's raiding party returns home they have more than treasure and weapons with them. The queen has been captured. She is presented to him in chains. Though he is advised to ransom her for more treasure and equipment he decides to keep her for his own amusement. Perhaps she resists him fully, or only resists at first before giving herself fully to her savage captor. There is also a possibility that she lusts for more than her polite and civilized king can provide her and eagerly takes to her new role in service of a much less gentle man.

The Scarred Lands
In the middle of the continent lies a vast stretch of what was at one time plains, long since abandoned by all but the most untamed people. The civilized kingdoms rarely speak of it and go to great lengths to avoid it and keep it as isolated as possible. The land is now dry and scarred, with water and food being scarce. This is the result of a centuries long war between a sorcerer queen and a barbarian family. She is un-aging, kept powerful and young by the sacrifices made by her worshipers. The only thing preventing her dark power from gaining more influence is the barbarian empire of Yoth. Their feud is one of legend, with each new king continuing the seemingly endless struggle. The new king recently led an attack on her lands which ended with his capture, much to the sorceress queen's great delight. Despite her great power he shows no fear, refusing to bow to her will. Intrigued by this man who does not quake with fear at her presence as all others do she finds herself attracted to him. Likewise the king is used to the maidens of his people bowing at his feet and giving themselves to him, and to be in the presence of a woman who commands respect gets his attention. The two of them become lovers, their nights together fierce, equal parts hate and lust. She finally decides to set him free, thinking things are more interesting with a strong enemy out for her head. Though their time together changes nothing and the two remain bitter enemies, they soon enough find themselves meeting in the bed chamber just as often as the battlefield.

RE: Woe To The Conquered: Barbaric Tales [MxF, Adv. Literate]

Hi there! I'm brand new to the forum, but have been roleplaying on forums and other mediums for at least eight years or so! I'm very much interested in taking up one of you story lines. Looking through your plot ideas I find myself particularly drawn to 'The Captive Queen', but the 'False God' plot looks equally interesting.

Do you have a preference?

I haven't gotten a request for either of those, so I'm open to whichever. PM me and we'll discuss it more.

I would love to do the Portents of the End Times with you if you don't mind though i wish to know what type of world it would be of course

My inbox is overflowing, so I am not taking any more requests for now. Thanks to everyone who replied, and I'll be sure to respond to everyone who showed interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom