Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for willing guy for harry potter rp *Now with story lines*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathreen Dawinter

Planetoid
Hello everybody here is another of my cannon x oc request pages. This one brought on by wanting a little too much harry potter. I am DYING to doing a rp with someone who would be so kind as to play Remus Lupin for me. This is my all time favorite character. I do have a couple story lines in mind all I need is a writing partner. I tend to write at least a couple paragraph long posts. People who play cannons for me tend to get more out of me. Just because I know how it is playing a cannon character. If someone is ((And I really hope at least one person out there is)) interested please send me a IM. Below are the story lines I have in mind.

Story line #1

The idea goes back to when Lupin was in school with James and Sirius. There was a girl in hufflepuff that always seemed to be butting heads with them. Even though they where butting heads she ended up becoming a prefect catching them sneaking Lupin out one night. She agrees not to tell anyone they are sneaking out or that he was a werewolf. After this the three started to be a little more friendly to them and her to them. It is their sixth year at Hogwarts and things have started heating up with the dark lord starting to come into power. She has started to discover that she is starting to fall deeply in love with him. Lupin is starting to discover that his werewolf side is starting to claw at the back of his mind to mate her. Death eaters are starting to show up attacking wizards. During one of their vacations death eaters start attacking students. She is the victim of one of these attacks cursing her in a way that it seems her body starts to wither away. Dumbledore sends her away telling everyone she is dead. In truth she is recovering and in hiding as it came out that they where wanting to recruit her to be a death eater after she discovered she was one of the few witches that was gifted with divination.

Years later as the dark lord is starting to come into power once more she arrives at Twelve, Grimmauld Place a grown woman telling them that she had been in hiding and that there is darker things in work then they could guess. She also tells them that she needs to tell harry and the others some things which will be important down the line. What she couldn’t foresee was that Lupin’s darker side had not forgotten its desire for her which has only grown. Since they where close before the elect him to watch out over her. Something he uses to his advantage slowly breaking her to be his little toy.

Story line #2 ((And the one I really want to do))

Lupin has started his teaching at Hogwarts during Harry’s third year. Because they had been having such a problem keeping teachers a assistant has been hired to help make sure that the students get the best education possible. The only problem is she isn’t fully human. Lupin can sense it but he doesn’t fully know what she is. In truth she is a member of a very very old race that once waged war against wizards. She was their deadliest warriors enjoying hunting down wizards and werewolves alike. She knows there is something different about him. Something she has come across before. The story is mostly them trying to keep the other from finding out their secret while trying to learn the others. If need be he can find out her secret and blackmail her into doing what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom