Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant male with some plots, craving one in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomG

Supernova
Alright idea I have, it was an RP I had a little while back but the replies ceased. Hopefully someone can help me out with this, literacy is of course important.

The plot revolves around a young Elven woman, years ago the boat that she was on with her parents sand off the coast of a tropical island, she was the only survivor and has grown up on the island, the only other people on it being primitive humans who think she is some kind of jungle spirit.

Years later now that she has grown up and just weeks ago a group of Elven traders came across her on the island... but were unable to catch up with her. The rulers of the Elves, knowing that an elf behaving in such a way could cause a scandal seek to keep the story quiet while at the same time taking measures to bring her in. They send a Drow, a dark cousin of their own race, in secret. This Drow is well known for his talent at catching and breaking down slaves, they want him to bring her back to civilization and of course to use the time to make her more fitting for civilization.

He however has his own ideas, for a Drow to have an elf is unheard of... and he wants to do what has never before been done.

ALSO ASK ABOUT!

Mass Effect
Harry Potter
Buffy (especially the Wishverse in Buffy)
And of course SUPER HEROS

I love this idea! Do you intend for the elven woman to be living amongst the primitive humans or is she perhaps feared? Either way I'd love to do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom