Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
Taylor is aggressive vampire that belongs to a royal vampire family. She is very strong and full of pride but also emotionless and cares for no one and nothing. Taylor doesn't take very well to people not listening to her. She is more powerful the most vampires and demands respect or else punishment will come to those who don't listion to her. Taylor is a very attractive vampire and most people think she is actually very handsome. Taylor is a tall 5"8 and has long silver hair with a strong emotionless face and pale skin. Recently her father has been getting sick and feels as if he will die soon. Taylor is next to rule the country but many vampires plan on killing her before that happens. Though it would take an army of vampires just to kill Taylor herself her father has requested soldiers to guard her as back up but are completely under her control. One of the soldiers is the best in the country and is ordered to stay by her side, although she is stronger then him, two is better then one. But Taylor HATES this idea and that soldier hates it two. He is use to being the strongest and in control of everything but so is Taylor. So the minute they meet they but heads and Taylor makes it her goal to dominate him and force him to submit to her no matter what she has to do to him.

((After READING this PLEASE do NOT Message me to do a different rp with you UNLESS you actually have an idea for an rp. NOT a half ass rp idea. A real thought out idea. Otherwise pm me about this rp! And don't bother me about anything else damn it. Oh and the characters are suppose to look anime like))

RE: Beyblade ((With a Twist))

I entered because i was curios why someone would play a beyblade RP... now what does this RP plot have to do with beyblade?

1. This is a fan based rp and is no different then when someone makes up a new character and puts that characcter in a rp based on the anime like Naruto. All of the details of the anime already exist it is just a plot twist.

2. This is not the whole rp, obviously the beyblade aspect will be a BIG part of it and happen as the rp goes along, like all other rps. This is just a intro to a new love twist/ interest and how it would turn out if this some how happened, like again all other fan made rps.

3. This is Blue moon, honestly what did you expect?

4. This is not an opinion forum so if you have one feel free to pm me rather then spamming up my rp. Which I'm sure you would not enjoy if someone did to you. Please delete your space wasting posts so that I may rp like everyone else.

Not to be rude, but I kinda agree with them. I fail to see any beyblade link in this at all. In fact, all I see is a reference to vampires. So maybe you want to add an explanation of where beyblade comes in so that people understand? Because I don't understand where beyblade comes into this. Yes, this is blue moon, but that doesn't give you the right to be rude when people are asking where the beyblade aspect comes in.

Simply put, this is just an outline. I do not mean to come off rude. If you are doing a beyblade rp you probably already know what it is. This is not somthing I need to explain. That is all I mean.

I also incourge people to think outside of the box. ((And I mean that light-heartedly))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom