Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for horny Females for Historic plots (smut and story-driven)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond

Meteorite
Hello, all! Thank you for dropping by my emporium of plots, which, as I’m sure you could tell by my title, are almost exclusively set in some historical time period or another. However, for those of you who are more fans of modern settings, please don’t let that deter you! I can be coerced into a contemporary piece, a few of which that I’ve found are my favorites are listed below, I just find historic-based games more delightfully alluring. Within the realm of history I am quite versatile, with the exception of ancient Asia (samurais and such), so I surely hope that you will find something to your liking!

But before we progress any farther, I will first talk a little bit about myself, my kinks, and the characters that I play.

Myself

I’m currently working as a production manager for an automotive factory, which essentially means that my posting schedule can go from being regular to sporadic and back again, though I make sure to give those who I roleplay with ample warning before I disappear. Being married, raising a six-month old baby, and working a hectic job can get in the way of posting. I’m not in the business of abandoning stories, so please don’t think that if I don’t post for a few days that I’ve dropped what we’ve been doing.

My minimum post length is two solid paragraphs, so please don’t give me any less than that. If you post more, however, I will do my best to match what you give me, both in length and description.

My Kinks​

While my F-List can be found here: http://www.f-list.net/c/richmond1979 , I’ll simply abbreviate what I do and don’t like below.

Please
- Large breasts
- Younger partners
- Realism
- Oral sex
- Light bondage
- Vocal partners
- Public intercourse
- Secret romances (whether it fall under adultery or otherwise)
- Smut and plot-drive stories (though I’m particularly craving smut right now)

No Thank You
- Vore
- Scat
- Death
- Mutilation
- MalexMale

My Characters

As a guideline, I don’t like to play characters younger than myself (I’m currently 30), but I could probably be talked into mid-to-late twenties if I love the scenario or time period. That being said, I also don’t extend past the age of sixty…but again, I could probably be talked into it. I don’t like to limit myself when it comes to age, so I’m sure we could work something out between the two of us.

Physically, my characters are men’s men. They’re broad-shouldered, muscular, and will have some form of facial hair, whether that be beards, mustaches, or what have you. Their more intimate physical qualities will vary based on partner preference and the roleplay, but I assure you they will be quite satisfying for the young lady willing to be taken by them.

Now…onto the plots!

Antiquarian (I’ve actually never done one of these before, so beware if you choose this)
- Emperor x Servant Girl
- Roman General x Captured Girl
- Germanic Raider x Roman Woman (this would be more towards the fall of the Roman Empire)

Medieval (I majored in European history in college, so this is my particular forte)
- King x Servant Girl (This one and/or the one below I’m particularly craving)
- King x Nobleman’s wife
- Nobleman x Queen
- Medieval General x Nobleman’s wife
- Knight x Nobleman’s wife/Queen

Victorian
- Aristocrat x Young woman/Maid
- Constable x Prostitute
- Businessman x Friend’s wife

American Antebellum/Civil War

- Southern General x Southern Woman
- Northern General x Southern Woman
- Northern General x Northern Woman
- Southern General x Northern Woman
- British Diplomat x Southern Woman (there were a number of British military diplomats who traveled to the South during the war to possibly offer aid to the Confederate government. The way I see this happening is, a young woman in Richmond seduces and pleasures the diplomat so he will return to Britain and encourage the monarchy to lend support to the South.)

Post-Bellum/American West
- Outlaw/Lawman x Saloon Girls (I would particularly love this one for the simple fact that I think it would be interesting. As in, an outlaw or lawman spending his earnings on various saloon prostitutes, from the meek girl who wishes to be made love to, to the more saucy woman who loves to be tied up and taken roughly.)

Modern
- Businessman x Secretary
- Teacher/Professor x Student
- Handyman x Young horny housewife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom