Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heavens Sins (RP request thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all of you who are reading this, my name is HeavenlyDarkness aka Shane. Before I get into the nitty gritty of my request thread I feel it best you know a little about me first.

As stated before my name is Shane, I am a 24 years old and male, I have been roleplaying for around 6 - 7 years now, I am capable of playing both male and female roles and love nothing more than a good incest or yuri plot.

As you will see later in this thread I have some already existing male and female characters which have some pictures, I will also be posting pictures which if they look good to you we can work a plot out for them.

Likes and Dislikes.

Girl on Girl(Yuri).
Age Gap.
Fantasy Based Roleplays.
Historical based Roleplays.
School Based Roleplay.
Roleplays based on Games, anime, manga, movies and television programs.
Forced sex(Rap).

More to come at a later date as the list grows....

Dislikes.:
Scat. (Due to not fully grasping what it is.)
Waterplay. (Same as before, I don't fully grasp what it is.)

More to come as the list grows......

Pairings:
Father/Daughter.
Brother/Sister.
Sister/Sister.
Vampire/Vampiress.
Vampiress/Vampiress.
Lycan/Vampires or Vampiress.
Lycan/Human.
Human/Vampire or Vampiress. (Het or Yuri available if needed, or wanted.)
Doctor/Patient.
Doctor/Nurse.
Nurse/Patient.
Ghost/Human. (Incest can be worked into this.)
Master/Slave.
Princess/Prince.
Princess/Princess.
Kidnaper/Kidnapee. (Het and Yuri is available.)
Demon/Human.
Demon/Demon.

Roleplays I am currently in: School was Hell today - with Summer227.
Plots:Dance With The Devil: The year is 1806 a young girl who recently celebrated her 13th birthday (can be made older if needed) runs down the corridor of her now deceased fathers mansion carrying out his last wish, to go into the last room where she will find the instrument of her salvation. Her fathers killer her own uncle follows closely behind his intent to kill her, reaching the very last room she opens the door where she sees a body encompassed in a pentagram. With nowhere for her left to run her uncle catches up striking upwards with a sword he cuts her, her blood splatters all over the room some landing upon the corpses lips just as things look grim for the young woman a sinister voice echoes out of the darkness, the once lifeless body now is moving. The disembodied voice asks the young woman does she wish to live if so does it have her agreement, nodding in agreement the young woman seals the deal by vocalising her agreement, the beast and the girl are now tied together by their pact.

Living Doll: A young man 17- 18 years of age inherits a largs estate after his uncle dies, whilst exploring the basement the man discovers a lifesize doll lay lifeless in one of the rooms, he takes her up stairs and cleans her up noticing how lifelike she looks he exams the doll for any damage he notices a small key sticking out of her back then winds the key. As the key begins to unwind the doll starts to move.
Pictures of my already existing characters:
Pictures which have or need plots.

Contacting me/Where I roleplay:

I can be contacted through this thread, or throught a private message.

I am willing to roleplay thorugh PM'S, MSN and in threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom