Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Prince Un-Charming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmi-Mae

Supernova
:Introduction:
Hello All I'm new to Blue moon and I've had many ideas pop into my mind but I'd like to throw done everything you need to know about how a roleplay.. what I like and Don't like and all the plot ideas and such. I would like to start with thanking you all for coming this far to read my thread, I promise I will make it short but entertaining to read through. :)

:Do's:

- M/F (I will only roleplay as the female since I don't really know how the male body works from experience haha) -

- Taken against will: Forced slavery, Abduction, Torture, Forced, bondage -

- Fantasy/Medieval Era/Greecian age/Modern day/ -

- Strong Willed women who can fight pretty well against the man -

- Submissive Female Dominante Male -

- Pregnancy -

- Romance -

:Don'ts:

- Things that should only be done in a bathroom, Scat and Urine-

- Descriptive gore *Blood makes me extremely nauseous so I don't need descriptions of fatal stomach wounds* -

- Dominant Female Submissive male *I don't like doing it because my female eventually turns into a softy* -

:Roleplay Topics:

- Modern day -

- Boyfriend x Abused Girlfriend -
- Step-brother x Step-sister -
- Teenaged boy (16-19) x Babysitter (16-18) -
- Popular boy in school x Girl he was dared to sleep with -
- Summer camp councilor x Summer Camp Camper (Close to the same age as councilor) -
- Best friend x Best friend being abused by Father sexually (You play both males) -
- Gang Member x Sister of Enemy Gang leader -

- Fantasy -

- Incubus x Elf -
- Vampire x Werewolf Captive -
- Vampire x Human Captive -
- Demon x Angel -
- Vampire King x Elven Queen (Affair) -

- Back in Time -

- Medieval King x Abducted Peasant Girl -
- Peasant Boy x Princess -
- Group of bandits (One will be your main) x Stolen Princess -
- Spartan Warrior x New Wife -
- Spartan Warrior x Captive Slave girl -
- Dark age Warrior x Captive slave girl -
- Grecian God x Mortal women -

:Plots:

Popular boy x Girl he's dared to sleep with: Boys will be boys:: Like every year this group of seven boys make a pact to sleep with the same girl before winter comes. When they pick a girl who they know nothing about the leader of the group takes the first step and begins to talk to her, He first doesn't realize that the girl has a hard life at home with her drunk father but she was also raped by her uncle at age thirteen. He tries to get his friends to drop the pact when he finds himself falling in love with this poor girl. But behind his back all six of his friends manage to trick her, Tie her down or just force her to have sex with them just so they don't lose the bet.

Demon x Angel: The Closer we get the more we change:: When love hits two beings like an arrow to the heart you can't exactly do much to stop it. When a Hungry Demon captures a beautiful Angel women with plans to play with her then feed on her he finds himself falling for the women more and more each night until He's filled with confusion and conflicting with himself... does he let her go or does he finish her off?

Spartian Warrior x Captive Slave girl: 'You Do not Own me', 'I'll give you four seconds to correct that sentence before I throw you over my shoulder and drag you home:: The Spartan Army had recently encountered a Persian village just growing outside their city. Without warning the 300 warriors slaughtered the men and enslaved the women. This story follows the Spartan Commander after he lead his men into the village. He allowed the men to take any women they wanted as their own sex slave while they stayed at the village. The Commander himself only kept one beautiful persian women, unlike the other persian women who had black or brown hair with brown eyes. This persian women had almost pure white hair and the brightest blue eyes. Her beauty caused many other men of the army hunger for her but as time went on and the commander learned of her ways both in bed and in her life style he grew more and more protective... when the girl killed one of the warriors when he tries to force her while the commander is away, The Commander finds himself protecting her from his group of angered men... Does he fall in love with this slave girl and bring her back as his women? or does he simply use her to fulfill his own sexual pleasures and throw her to the dogs?

The three Plots that I just gave are the biggest cravings i have at the moment so If any of you find interest in any of them Please send me a private message. My biggest craving is the spartan plot... hense the long backup story....

Also! I will only roleplay in threads... if you do not like this... I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom