Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winter Is Coming ((seeking all interested in ASOIAF)) edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadeshaw88

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. If you didn't understand the title, we're probably not on the same page here. I am currently addicted to the Song of Ice and Fire book series by George R. R. Martin. It all started with a belt pouch...but that's another story involving a handsome tanner at a renaissance faire. I started with the television show based off of the first book and have since moved on to the book series. Right now I'm on Storm of Swords. I usually burn through books pretty quickly but, do to the fact that winter is literally coming and with it Christmas, I can't buy any more of the books. So if you wanted to do anything beyond that book, I'm sorry but I really can't handle any more spoilers than I already have. I will die. ANYWAY, I would really like to do a onexone....or even a group rp if we can pull enough people in...based on Song of Ice and Fire. That is all....beyond rules and whatnot.

~Rules and Whatnot~

I generally post 1-4 paragraphs. I can post more but I tend to get bored with those rps more than anything else. They're hard to get into and I find that people tend to play my character more than I do when we get into the big posts. For instance, I randomly open up my pm and find that my character has magically fallen asleep...yeah...not so much. You can post less if you like but no one liners please. That's just lazy.

I can play both genders and I can play multiple characters if you like. I don't mind playing yaoi or yuri but I prefer het. I'm hetero and I find that it is easier to play what you know but as I said, I will play any sexual preference.

I'm a lover, not a fighter but Game of Thrones is worth putting aside such things. That being said, fighting in rps is new to me so bear with me if I'm a little shaky with it and feel free to call me on any mistakes....just gently, please, I have feelings.

I only rp over pms or threads. I will not be convinced otherwise. Sorry everyone who likes rping over IM but I get way too many little boys asking to see my boobs when I attempt to do an rp there. It's just better to avoid it.

~Other~

It occurs to me that maybe some pairings should be set up for onexones. These are only suggestions, I'm open to other ideas.

AryaxGendry((perhaps a little older))
OCxJon
OCxRobb
OCxTheon((the boy needs some lovin' from someone, poor guy))
OCxRamsay((for those of you who like sadistic characters))
OCxSandor((I'm not saying he's hot or anything but I feel bad for the guy))
OCxOC
Obviously I am not a fan of the other women in ASOIAF but I will play them if they are requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom